k_debug_tools: ^1.0.2 copied to clipboard
KDebugTools is a powerful library for debugging Flutter applications.
KDebugTools is a powerful library for debugging Flutter applications
You can access these features via WebBrowser #
- Check App and device information
- File management, transfer and preview
- Directly edit the shared preferences or database values
- Recording or throttling network with Flutter HttpClient
- Fetch logs of application
- View attributes of Flutter Widget
- Controlling the Flutter navigator
- Directly edit the device clipboard
- Cast and record device screen (Android only)
All these features work without rooting your device or USB connection #
Import the package #
... dependencies: ... k_debug_tools: ^1.0.0 ... ...
Use the plugin #
example directory for a complete
sample app using KDebugTools.
You should be able to use
package:k_debug_tools almost as normal.
First of all, you must init the plugin with code like this:
... Debugger.instance.init( autoStartWebServer: true, autoStartHttpHook: true); ...
Show floating button #
... Debugger.instance.showDebugger(context); ...
Show debugger panel #
... Debugger.instance.showDebuggerDialog(context); ...
Web tools of this project uses Google Analytics to anonymously report feature usage statistics. This data is used to help improve this project over time.