A simple cli to manage Flutter SDK versions per project. Support channels, releases, and local cache for fast switching between versions.
- Enhancement: Added PATH env on Flutter processs. For better third party tooling support.
- Fix: Updated Grinder dependencies
- Fix: Better ancestor lookup logic for monorepo setups. #180
- Added symlink on install behavior without version
- Clean up
- Better support for CI, and custom workflows using
fvm flutter ...commands.
- Better logging for Flutter setup.
- Clone setting changes. Unexpected behavior when installing master in some cases
- Updated process_run dependency (Issue #113)
- Use command now shows the installed version if no 'version' is passed.
- Improved exception message handling
- Improvements on flutter channels parsing
- Fix for shared releases between channels
- Changed version on builder
- Better support for Windows
- Added message with notice and fix if Flutter releases URL is blocked in your country.
- Nested FVM config look up, to be used on monorepo projects, or nested directories.
- Added link to changelog on upgrade message.
- Removed Flutter project guard from flutter proxy command
- Added upgrade message if not running the latest fvm version
- Static analysis, and dart convention on README.md
- Implemented --force flag on
usecommand to bypass guards if needed.
- Set where fvm caches versions using FVM_HOME environment variable
- Deprecated --cache-path in favor of FVM_HOME
- Indicates global version on list command.
- Fixes issue with stdin on Flutter commands.
- Indicates channels on
- Suppress verbose message for install progress.
- List Flutter Releases
- Bug fixes and optimization
- Project refactoring
- Installation progress output
- Flutter setup on installation
- Ability to skip setup with
- Size optimization of SDK downloads
- Code clean-up
listcommand when project has no config.
--globalflag to set a specific version globally.
- Changed project configuration to allow for versioning.
- Refactoring and project clean-up
- Better user experience
- Improved error messages
- Better compatibility with flutter commands.
- Updated version constant
- Added support for new Flutter 1.17.0+ versioning scheme -
The new versioning scheme includes changes to tag names and thus also version names for FVM. When reinstalling Flutter versions <1.17.0, the FVM install-path will change, potentially breaking projects that rely on the install-path.
The install-path will change from
~/fvm/versions/v1.15.17. Make sure to change this in your IDE configuration.
versioncommand to see currently installed
- Better Flutter command compatibility
- Improved error logging and --verbose behavior
- Friendlier error messages
- Better Error handling and friendlier error message
- Project clean-up and tweaks for better pub analysis.
- Initial stable version rewritten in Dart.