fvm: ^2.2.2 copied to clipboard
A simple cli to manage Flutter SDK versions per project. Support channels, releases, and local cache for fast switching between versions.
Flutter Version Management: A simple cli to manage Flutter SDK versions.
FVM helps with the need for a consistent app builds by allowing to reference Flutter SDK version used on a per-project basis. It also allows you to have multiple Flutter versions installed to quickly validate and test upcoming Flutter releases with your apps, without waiting for Flutter installation every time.
- Configure and use Flutter SDK version per project
- Ability to install and cache multiple Flutter SDK Versions
- Fast switch between Flutter channels & versions
- Dynamic SDK paths for IDE debugging support.
- Version FVM config with a project for consistency across teams and CI environments.
- Set global Flutter version across projects
Checkout Flutter Sidekick. Read more about it here.
Working with this repo #
pub run test
Publishing package #
Before pushing package to pub.dev. Run command to create version constant.
pub run build_runner build
Update test coverage #
To update test coverage run the following command.
pub run test_cov
- On Windows make sure you are running as an administrator
- If you get errors with messages
invalid kernel binaryor
invalid sdk hashit means you activated
flutter pub global activate fvm. Only activate
pub global activate fvm. If you get
Command 'pub' not found, then make sure to append
export PATH="$PATH:/usr/lib/dart/bin"to your
~/.bashrc(gets reiniated each time you open a bash shell) or
~/.profile(only read at login) file.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details
Contributors ✨ #
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!