Syncfusion flutter gauges library includes data visualization widgets such as radial gauge, which is used to create modern, interactive, and animated gauges that are used to craft high-quality mobile app user interfaces using Flutter.
To use, import
Returns the AxisLabelCreatedArgs used by the
- Create the style of axis line. [...]
- Holds the axis label information.
- RadialAxis allows to add widgets such as text and image as an annotation to a specific point of interest in the radial gauge. [...]
- GaugeAxis has properties for customizing axis elements such as labels, ticks and axis lines. [...]
- GaugePointer has properties for customizing gauge pointers.
- Create the range to add color bar in the gauge. [...]
- A style in which paint text.
- Title of the gauge. [...]
- A style in which draw needle pointer knob. [...]
- Create the style of axis major tick. [...]
- Create the pointer to indicate the value with built-in shape. [...]
- Create the style of axis minor tick. [...]
- Create the pointer to indicate the value with needle or arrow shape. [...]
- Details for the drawPointer method, such as the location of the pointer, the angle and the radius needed to draw the pointer.
- The RadialAxis is a circular arc in which a set of values are displayed along a linear or custom scale based on the design requirements. [...]
- Create the pointer to indicate the value with rounded range bar arc. [...]
- Create radial gauge widget to displays numerical values on a circular scale. It has a rich set of features such as axes, ranges, pointers, and annotations that are fully customizable and extendable. Use it to create speedometers, temperature monitors, dashboards, meter gauges, multiaxis clocks, watches, activity gauges, compasses, and more. [...]
- A style in which draw pointer tail. [...]
- Returns the ValueChangingArgs used by the GaugePointer.onValueChanging event
- Apply the different types of animation to pointer.
- Apply the corner style for range pointer.
- Position the gauge element either inside or outside the axis.
- A alignment along either the horizontal or vertical.
- Size determined either the logical pixel or the radius factor.
- Apply the different marker type for pointer.