tflite_flutter 0.10.4 tflite_flutter: ^0.10.4 copied to clipboard
TensorFlow Lite Flutter plugin provides an easy, flexible, and fast Dart API to integrate TFLite models in flutter apps across mobile and desktop platforms.
0.10.4 (December 7, 2023) #
- Linux and Windows desktop support added!
0.10.2 (September 27, 2023) #
- MacOS desktop support added!
- Additional samples added
- Various bug fixes
0.10.0 (May 22, 2023) #
- Use ffi for binding to iOS dependencies. Use the ios/tflite_flutter.podspec file to specify tensorflow lite library version. Dependencies are automatically downloaded without user intervention (no need for releases/download folder)
- Use ffi for binding with Android dependencies. Use the android/build.gradle file to specify tensorflow lite library version. Dependencies are automatically downloaded without user intervention (no need for releases/download folder)
- Use ffigen to generate the binding code in dart
- Enable delegates in text_classification example
- Add conversion for tensors of type uint8
- Add image classification example using mobilenet
- Add super resolution example using esrgan
- Add style transfer example
- IsolateInterpreter to run inference in an isolate. Related to Use isolates to run inference #52
- Support for melos added
- Text classification example fixed
0.9.0 (Jun 28, 2021) #
- Support for Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
- Improved gpu delegate support and bug fixes.
- Support for CoreML and XnnPack delegates.
0.8.0 (Apr 21, 2021) #
- Null-safety major bug fix in tensor.dart
- Expose byte-object interconversion APIs
0.7.0 (Apr 21, 2021) #
- Stable null-safety support
0.6.0 (Feb 26, 2021) #
- Update to Dart 2.12 and package:ffi 1.0.0.
0.5.0 (Jul 17, 2020) #
- Expose interpreter's address
- Create interpreter by address.
0.4.2 (Jul 6, 2020) #
- Optimize getTensors and getTensor by Index
- Update readme
0.4.1 (Jun 23, 2020) #
- Bug fix, output values copy to bytebuffer
0.4.0 (Jun 18, 2020) #
- run supports UintList8 and ByteBuffer objects
- Bug fix, resize input tensor
- Improved efficiency
- New features
- multi-dimensional reshape with type
- Bug fixes
- extension flatten on List fixed.
- error on passing not dynamic type list to interpreter output fixed
- Direct conversion support for more TfLiteTypes
- int16, float16, int8, int64
- Pre-built tf 2.2.0 stable binaries
- update usage instructions
- fixed analysis issues to improve score
- fixed warnings
- longer package description
- TfLite dart API