scidart 0.0.2-dev.6 scidart: ^0.0.2-dev.6 copied to clipboard
Cross-platform scientific library for Dart. The main goal of SciDart is run where Dart can run, in other words, run on Flutter, Dart CLI, Dart web, etc.
- Performance improvements for Array.add
- Array2d.fromArray is not deep copying the arrays in the list of arrays #31
- subArray2d and getColumn new methods
- singular value decomposition for matrix m != n (SVD)
- SVD bug to get U, V and S matrix fixed
- pseudo inverse matrix using Moore–Penrose (matrixPseudoInverse)
- new tests cases with matrix m != n
- new tests cases for SVD with matrix m != n
- matrixSub limit index added to avoid break
- array2dInverseOfEachElement bug for elements equal 0 fixed, just keep it 0
- new array2d operations: array2dInverseOfEachElement, array2dPow
- new array2d operations created: array2dAddToScalar, array2dDivisionToScalar, array2dMultiplyToScalar, array2dSubToScalar
- new array operation created: arrayAddToScalar
- new tests created for array and array2d operations
- Null safety added to the package
- FFT bug to big power of 2 arrays fixed
- complexExp function created to calculate complex number natural exponent
- arrayConcat changed to concatenate N arrays
- PR #22 merged: Remove unused dart: imports
- Even and Odd number double check created;
- cross correlation for real and complex signals created;
- dartfmt applied in the code;
- Even and Odd number int check created;
- matrix transpose bug fixed;
- classes documentations improved;
- PolyFit issue #16;
- Dart lint warning fixed;
- Logo url update.
- License changed and documentation updates.
- pubspec homepage updated.
- README examples updated.
- IO migrated to scidart_io.
- Readme file updated.
- NumDart, SciDart and IO fundamentals implemented and documented.