refined_markdown 1.2.2 refined_markdown: ^1.2.2 copied to clipboard
A simple Markdown renderer that is written mostly in dart (grammar analysing and rendering part). Simple, quiet, fast, that is all refined markdown is intended to be.
- Rendering fault when there exists “\n *\n”;
- Styled text rendering fault when some of the font features are not defined
- Minimal text style support using html grammar.
- New picture rendering (online picture only! I will not support using local pictures because this might be quite complex and involves quite a lot of native adaptations)
- Deleted text rendering
- Highlighted text rendering
- Divider rendering
- Link rendering fault when mixed with normal text
- Bold text and etalic text displaying
- This is the very stable version that has lived up to my expectation right now, if there are any rendering fault, feel free to give an Issue or a PR, that will help a lot.
- I’m working on rendering tables, this might be a hard process, I need more time.
- Due to my laziness, if you have any ideas about how to render local pictures, feel free to contact me, thank you very much!
All rendering logic, now the rendering order no longer relies on the so-called “priorities”.
- “\n” rendering when input contains "\n\n”
- Link rendering failed when bold text format “**” is in “”
- Bold and italic rendering fault when enrolled in normal words
- Code segment rendering fault when it is empty
- More minor bug fixes.
[Add] Basic travis CI support.
Upload version badge in README for convenience. =w=
- Symbol displaying of normal list
- “\n” ignored in links at the beginningof a new line
- Links failed to render when a list is formerly declared
- All lists rendering logic
- All links rendering logic
If there are still displaying problems, please feel free to give an Issue or a PR, I’ll handle them as quickly as I can, thank you.
You know what, the displaying of readme looks weird. QAQ
Really sorry, update README again! I am an obsessive. QAQ
Nothing changed, just update README, and prove that this package is not an early version.
What is working now? #
Now support rendering the following grammar. Some of them may not work as you wish, I am trying my best to optimize it, please be patient.
Code blocks(including highlighting, using flutter_highlight. Thanks to pd4d10!)
What is next? #
- Just optimize the functions that has been built as much as I can.
- Add some html support that are frequently used.
- Support table rendering.