package_info_plus: ^1.0.3 copied to clipboard
Flutter plugin for querying information about the application package, such as CFBundleVersion on iOS or versionCode on Android.
- Android: migrate to mavenCentral
- Add cache buster to version.json
- Improve documentation
- Migrate to null-safety
- Update dependencies
- Fix dart SDK constraints
- Add support for mock data during tests
- Fix base URI resolving for Web
- Fix platform interface dependency version for Linux
- Fix collision with package_info
- Fix package dependencies with the windows and web plugins
- Changed method channel name
- Moved Java files to different java package to avoid issues with package_info
- Transfer to plus-plugins monorepo
- package_info_plus now supports web platform and now uses package_info_platform_interface.
- Transfer package to Flutter Community under new name
- Update package:e2e -> package:integration_test
- Update package:e2e reference to use the local version in the flutter/plugins repository.
- Add support for macOS.
- Update lower bound of dart dependency to 2.1.0.
- Bump the minimum Flutter version to 1.12.13+hotfix.5.
- Clean up various Android workarounds no longer needed after framework v1.12.
- Complete v2 embedding support.
- Fix CocoaPods podspec lint warnings.
- Declare API stability and compatibility with
1.0.0(more details at: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/wiki/Package-migration-to-1.0.0).
- Replace deprecated
getFlutterEnginecall on Android.
- Make the pedantic dev_dependency explicit.
- Remove the deprecated
author:field from pubspec.yaml
- Migrate the plugin to the pubspec platforms manifest.
- Require Flutter SDK 1.10.0 or greater.
- Fix pedantic lints. This involved internally refactoring how the
PackageInfo.fromPlatformcode handled futures, but shouldn't change existing functionality.
- Remove AndroidX warnings.
- Include lifecycle dependency as a compileOnly one on Android to resolve potential version conflicts with other transitive libraries.
- Android: Use android.arch.lifecycle instead of androidx.lifecycle:lifecycle in
build.gradleto support apps that has not been migrated to AndroidX.
- Support the v2 Android embedder.
- Update to AndroidX.
- Add a unit test.
- Migrate to using the new e2e test binding.
- Update and migrate iOS example project.
- Define clang module for iOS.
- Fix Android compiler warnings.
- Add iOS-specific warning to README.md.
- Add missing template type parameter to
- Bump minimum Flutter version to 1.5.0.
- Replace invokeMethod with invokeMapMethod wherever necessary.
- Add integration test.
- Android: Using new method for BuildNumber in new android versions
- Log a more detailed warning at build time about the previous AndroidX migration.
- Breaking change. Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library.
- Fixed a crash on IOS when some of the package infos are not available.
- Updated Gradle tooling to match Android Studio 3.1.2.
PackageInfofor getting the display name of the app.
- Breaking change. Set SDK constraints to match the Flutter beta release.
- Fixed Dart 2 type error.
- Breaking change. Introduced class
PackageInfoin place of individual functions.
PackageInfoprovides all package information with a single async call.
- Added package name to available information.
- Simplified and upgraded Android project template to Android SDK 27.
- Updated package description.
- Breaking change. Upgraded to Gradle 4.1 and Android Studio Gradle plugin 3.0.1. Older Flutter projects need to upgrade their Gradle setup as well in order to use this version of the plugin. Instructions can be found here.
- Add FLT prefix to iOS types
- Initial release