olm: ^2.0.0 copied to clipboard
Dart bindings for Olm, an implementation of the olm and megolm cryptographic ratchets
olm Dart Bindings #
Using dart-olm #
Beside dart-olm, the olm library itself needs to be available.
- On Flutter for Android and iOS, depend on flutter_olm.
- On (Flutter) Web, add olm.js and include it with a script tag. We provide an olm fork to support all methods and unlimited memory. Use either an upstream JS build or our fork's JS build.
- For Windows, we provide a 32-bit DLL and a 64-bit DLL.
- On Linux, some distributions provide libolm (
apt install libolm3for Debian Bullseye,
pacman -S libolmfor Archlinux). Otherwise,
scripts/prepare_native.shcompiles libolm if it is not installed. To use it, set the environment as in
- On MacOS, install it with Homebrew (
brew install libolm).
For dart-olm developers #
Look at or use the scripts
codegen/codegen.sh to update the olm functions in
lib/src/ffi.dart and to update the JS bindings based on the native bindings.