np8080 0.0.26 #
NP8080 is a simple notepad type app for the web with some text processing features. It is lightweight and fast to load. 100% functionality when offline so great for Chromebooks.
I use it daily as a scratchpad, a markdown editor and for notes. Particularly handy when working in the context of a web browser as switching tabs is far smoother than switching applications.
You can try it out here.
Feature requests, bug reports and pull requests welcome!
Development Details #
Run tests with (note tests mostly moved to sub-packages):
- pub run test -p chrome
Run in development with:
- pub serve
Build for deployment with:
- pub build --mode=release --output=build
Check source code formatting:
- dartfmt -n .
- Moved to Angular Dart 4.0.0 release.
- Improved Reader view a) Removed dialog header and b) use theme border colour.
- Added Numbering entry to Modify menu.
- Fixed ordering of Manual content to match menu order.
- Removed link to Notesboard 8080.
- Editing a document name can be confirmed by pressing return.
- Selecting a timestamp can made by pressing return.
- Improved theming of Menus.
- Border of editor now matches theme.
- More Unit tests.
- Focus set on default dialog inputs.
- Moved to Angular Dart Beta.
- Added normalise.css and reorganised CSS.
- Updated About dialog to match Manual & Updated Welcome text.
- Refactor textdocument class.
- Menus now close afterclick on item rather than relying on MouseOut.
- Added Split (by a specified delimiter) feature under modify.
- Added Reader option to View menu.
- Refactoring of 'component' name.
- Custom time/date format in Timestamp dialog.
- Moved to Angular Dart 4 Alpha 1.
- Can now Delete lines that do not contain a string.
- Added Manual under Help menu.
- Style updates.
- Moved to Angular Dart 4 Alpha.
- Angular package import changed to 'angular'.
- Persist markdown preview display on/off setting.
- Dialogs refactored with common base class.
- Styling updates to dialog headers.
- Replace dialog non-modal and can be moved with buttons in header bar.
- Replace dialog can insert a newline before the replace also.
- Update pubspec for 'Dart 2.0' dev releases.
- Added first shortcut [Ctrl-Q] to display Replace dialog.
- Moved to use minibus package for sending events.
- Link to NB8080 added.
- Preview for generate sequence added.
- Timestamp is now a dialog with a selection of formats.
- Moved to use stringprocess package for all string operations.
- No confirmation required for Start items if note is blank.
- Dialogs now use Eventbus to trigger modal display.
- Services now at the application level.
- Restyle toolbar.
- Favicon updated.
- HTML unencode.
- Styling updated for UI and Editor.
- Generate can now add a new line after each string being repeated.
- New advanced menu with the Uri Encode/Decode options.
- Updated to AngularDart 3.1.0.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: np8080: ^0.0.26
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
The package version is not analyzed, because it does not support Dart 2. Until this is resolved, the package will receive a health and maintenance score of 0.
Analysis issues and suggestions
Support Dart 2 in
The SDK constraint in
pubspec.yaml doesn't allow the Dart 2.0.0 release. For information about upgrading it to be Dart 2 compatible, please see https://dart.dev/dart-2#migration.
Maintenance issues and suggestions
dartdoc successfully runs on your package's source files. (-10 points)
Dependencies were not resolved.
|Dart SDK||>=1.24.2 <2.0.0-dev.infinity|