fvm 2.4.1 fvm: ^2.4.1 copied to clipboard
A simple cli to manage Flutter SDK versions per project. Support channels, releases, and local cache for fast switching between versions.
Flutter Version Management: A simple cli to manage Flutter SDK versions.
FVM helps with the need for a consistent app builds by allowing to reference Flutter SDK version used on a per-project basis. It also allows you to have multiple Flutter versions installed to quickly validate and test upcoming Flutter releases with your apps, without waiting for Flutter installation every time.
- Configure and use Flutter SDK version per project
- Ability to install and cache multiple Flutter SDK Versions
- Fast switch between Flutter channels & versions
- Dynamic SDK paths for IDE debugging support.
- Version FVM config with a project for consistency across teams and CI environments.
- Set global Flutter version across projects
Checkout Flutter Sidekick. Read more about it here.
Working with this repo #
pub run test
Publishing package #
Before pushing package to pub.dev. Run command to create version constant.
pub run build_runner build
Update test coverage #
To update test coverage run the following command.
pub run test_cov
Please view our FAQ
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details
Contributors ✨ #
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!