dart_console 1.1.2 dart_console: ^1.1.2 copied to clipboard
A helper library for command-line applications that need more control over input/output than the standard library provides.
- Remove ioctl and rely on ANSI escape sequences instead. Increases compatibility on non-interactive terminals and fixes ARM64 compatibility issue.
- Update some lints and platform specifications to satisfy pana.
- Add table class for tabulated text (and demo
- Add calendar display, building on table primitives (and demo
- Update to lints package and fix various issues.
- Add support for faint and strikethru font styles.
- Add support for testing whether the terminal supports emojis.
- Add support for resizing console window (thanks @FaFre)
writeAlignedfunction for center- and right-justified text.
- Fix error with forward deleting last character on a line (thanks @mhdolatabadi)
- Bump dependencies and support package:ffi 2.x
- Add lots of tests, including Github Actions automation.
- Support sound null safety and latest win32 and ffi dependencies.
- Bumped minver of win32
- Update to latest win32 package
- Add scrollback ignore option (thanks @averynortonsmith)
- Fix readme (thanks @md-weber)
writeErrorLinefunction which writes to stderr
- BREAKING: Automatically print a new line to the console after every
readLinenow returns a null string, rather than an empty string, when Ctrl+Break or Escape are pressed.
- Add Game of Life example (thanks to @erf)
- Update to new FFI API
- Add support for Windows consoles that recognize ANSI escape sequences
readlinefunction and escape character support
- Initial version