webgl1 library Null safety
- The WebGLActiveInfo interface is part of the WebGL API and represents the information returned by calling the WebGLRenderingContext.getActiveAttrib() and WebGLRenderingContext.getActiveUniform() methods.
- The WebGLBuffer interface is part of the WebGL API and represents an opaque buffer object storing data such as vertices or colors.
- The WebContextEvent interface is part of the WebGL API and is an interface for an event that is generated in response to a status change to the WebGL rendering context.
- The WebGLFramebuffer interface is part of the WebGL API and represents a collection of buffers that serve as a rendering destination.
The WebGLProgram is part of the WebGL API and is a combination
of two compiled WebGLShaders consisting of a vertex shader and
a fragment shader (both written in GLSL). To create a , call the
createProgram()function. After attaching the shader programs using
attachShader(), you link them into a usable program. This is shown in the code below. [...]
- The WebGLRenderbuffer interface is part of the WebGL API and represents a buffer that can contain an image, or can be source or target of an rendering operation.
The WebGLRenderingContext interface provides an interface to
the OpenGL ES 2.0 graphics rendering context for the drawing
surface of an HTML
- The WebGLShader is part of the WebGL API and can either be a vertex or a fragment shader. A WebGLProgram requires both types of shaders.
- The WebGLShaderPrecisionFormat interface is part of the WebGL API and represents the information returned by calling the WebGLRenderingContext.getShaderPrecisionFormat() method.
- The WebGLTexture interface is part of the WebGL API and represents an opaque texture object providing storage and state for texturing operations.
- The WebGLUniformLocation interface is part of the WebGL API and represents the location of a uniform variable in a shader program.