win32: ^2.0.5 copied to clipboard
A Dart library for accessing common Win32 APIs using FFI. No C required!
- Add some debugging APIs to allow enumerating exported symbols, along with a
- Free memory allocations in samples.
- Use latest version of Win32 metadata from winmd package, and generate most structs automatically using this metadata.
- Generate COM helper classes wherever metadata supports it, instead of requiring a manual decorator.
- Add about 20 new kernel32 APIs.
- Add network events, thanks to a contribution from @sunbreak.
- Update COM vtable generation, thanks to a contribution from @bonukai.
- Update to use the latest WinMD package.
- Add spellchecking COM APIs, thanks to a contribution from @bonukai.
- Adds named pipe APIs to support projects like TerminalStudio/pty.
- Adds a demo of custom window shapes.
- Removes Windows Metadata classes (now in the
winmdpackage). This is a breaking change, but it's not anticipated to be a problem since these classes are only used for code generation.
- Update to latest WinMD package
- Add shell folder APIs
- Add registry key APIs
- Stable version w/ sound null safety.
- Update to ffi 1.0.0 and address breaking changes.
- 100+ new APIs in kernel32, user32, ole32, advapi32, shell32 and gdi32, as well as a series of COM interfaces.
- Rework API wrapper to use functions instead of properties
- New JSON-based metadata format for Win32 APIs that supports API sets and minimum versions, and more robust tooling for loading and saving metadata
- Migrated Windows Runtime APIs into core unmanaged metadata
- Add waveOut* APIs from winmm.dll (thanks @slightfoot)
- Make VARIANT more representative of the underlying type.
- Add DLGTEMPLATE and DLGITEMTEMPLATE structs with extension methods.
- Add more tests.
- Add dialog box example and supporting extension methods
- New shell tray notification example (thanks @ilopX)
- Better documentation of constants and callbacks
- WinMM: Add PlaySound (thanks @Hexer10)
- Add SysAllocString, SysFreeString, SysStringByteLen, SysStringLen, SHCreateItemFromParsingName
- Rename VARIANT_POINTER to VARIANT
- Expand Win32 API documentation.
- New APIs:
- User32: ClipCursor, CopyIcon, DestroyIcon, DrawIcon, GetCursor, GetCursorPos, GetSystemMenu, SetMenuInfo, SetMenuItemInfo, ShowCursor
- Add Win32 API documentation and a couple of minor APIs.
- Add version information APIs and example.
- Changed how the C-style APIs are generated. This should result in far better code smarts in your editor, as well as major improvements to the auto-generated documentation.
- Added many new APIs, including GetCurrentProcess and GetModuleFileName
- New APIs
- Shell: LockWorkstation, SHEmptyRecycleBin, SHGetDiskFreeSpaceEx, SHGetDriveMedia, SHQueryRecycleBin, InitCommonControlsEx, DrawStatusText
- Add high-precision timing APIs: QueryPerformanceFrequency, QueryPerformanceCounter
- User32: SetParent, CreateWindow macro, MonitorFromPoint, SetWindowsLongPtr
- Kernel: Add SystemParametersInfo and related constants
- Kernel: Add EnumProcessModulesEx (thanks @Hexer10)
- Add example of using app manifests to declare support for UAC permissions and Windows 10 opt-in behavior
- Windows Runtime metadata
- Greatly expand WinMD utility to generate APIs directly from Windows Metadata
- Autogenerate all Windows Runtime classes except ICalendar and IFileOpenPicker from metadata
- Code tidy up
- Add more tests
- Go through all the code with a stricter linter
- Update README with screenshots and examples
- Update Flutter Windows examples to the v4 template
- Add credential management APIs (thanks @hpoul)
- Add battery and power management APIs
- Overhaul HRESULTs and add more tests
- Add font enumeration example
- Experiment with hosting documentation on GitHub
- Add basic registry checks
- Add initial Bluetooth discovery support
- Add a system information sample
- Guard tests so that they work on Windows 7
- Add some shell APIs and more tests
- Add more process management APIs
- Add high level monitor configuration API
- Add a broader array of console APIs
- Add a wallpaper example
- Lots of documentation and linter cleanup
- Add TaskDialog and dynamic library loading APIs
- Add dynamic load and Windows Runtime metadata samples
- Fix an annoying bug with
- Add more tests and restructure code
- More library-level documentation
- Add script for generating classes
- Clean up some of the generated documentation
- Lots of minor refactoring and tidy up
- Some early WinMD parsing
- Add many more unit tests
- Add WinRT examples, including Windows.Globalization.Calendar and Windows.Storage.Pickers.FileOpenPicker
- Add various process management and kernel APIs: CloseHandle, EnumProcesses, EnumProcessModules, GetModuleBaseName, GetModuleFileNameExt, OpenProcess, ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory.
- Add modules.dart sample
- Lots of refactoring and tidy up work.
- Add GetTempPath()
- Use automated Dart tool to generate all COM classes
- Add IFileDialogCustomize, IShellItem2, IShellItemArray, IShellItemFilter
- Fill out all the class methods
- Fix some embarrassing bugs
- Fix a few bugs
- Add support for desktop background management with IDesktopWallpaper
- Expand COM support to include IShellItemArray and various WMI classes
- Add COM support
- Add implementations for IOpenFileDialog, IFileDialog, IModalWindow, IShellItem, IUnknown
- Add common item dialog example
- Add Snake GDI example
- Add PeekMessage, MoveTo, VirtualAlloc/Free, StretchDibBits, Beep
- Tidy up code and test
- Add RegisterWindowMessage
- Fix bugs in ACCEL and FINDREPLACE structs
- Fix various bugs in Notepad example
- Add notepad example
- Add 20+ new APIs for common dialogs, message sending, accelerators, menus, fonts and GDI object manipulation
- Fix APIs to be 32-bit safe
- Fix some minor bugs
- Add window enumeration (FindWindowEx, EnumWindows, IsWindowVisible, GetWindowText, GetWindowTextLength) and example
- Added Flutter example
- Added common dialog example
- Added volume management APIs
- Add scrolling APIs and example
- Add 'new' known folder API
- Add some basic unit tests
- Add known folder plus GUID classes
- Added SendInput, Sleep and ShellExecute
- Implemented a good sample of GDI calls
- Added support for timers
- Added virtual keyboard constants
- Added a GDI paint sample
- Added a more comprehensive sample game (Tetris)
- Add class styles
- Match recommended package structure per pub.dev
- Added MessageBox and console APIs
- Initial version