win32 2.2.9 win32: ^2.2.9 copied to clipboard
A Dart library for accessing common Win32 APIs using FFI. No C required!
- Add some missing GDI functions
- Add Native Wifi APIs (#299)
- Added ResetEvent and complete
- Added more virtual memory functions (#297)
- Add some requested APIs thanks to contributions from @ilopX, in particular a new sample for enumerating locally installed printers.
- Added ExtractAssociatedIcon, with thanks to @halildurmus.
- Add more DWM APIs, including
- Add various DWM and subclassing APIs
- Lazily evaluate
lookupFunctionFFI calls for improved performance.
- Add APIs for hooks and a few extra kernel32 APIs
- Add some more tests.
- Add Windows Spooler library support.
- Add initial support for the Windows Socket library (winsock2).
- Fixes convertToHString to return an int, since
HSTRINGs are handles. This is a breaking change for any apps that use WinRT APIs, but given the limited availability of WinRT classes that fall into this category, updating only the minor version.
- Add low-level Device IO and structured storage APIs and diskinfo.dart sample.
- Add smart card reader support.
- Add helper functions for COM along with extra documentation.
- Fix bug in shell COM APIs.
- Add examples for shortcut creation and named pipes.
- Add serial port comms APIs
- Add additional shell COM APIs
- Work around FFI regression in Dart master and dev builds.
Upgrade to Dart 2.13, which supports packed structs and arrays in FFI. This enables support for more automated generation of structs, which in turn increases development velocity for this package.
Other APIs included in this release include:
- More complete Bluetooth support
- MIDI support
- High DPI support
- Many more core user32 APIs
- Add some debugging APIs to allow enumerating exported symbols, along with a
- Free memory allocations in samples.
- Use latest version of Win32 metadata from winmd package, and generate most structs automatically using this metadata.
- Generate COM helper classes wherever metadata supports it, instead of requiring a manual decorator.
- Add about 20 new kernel32 APIs.
- Add network events, thanks to a contribution from @sunbreak.
- Update COM vtable generation, thanks to a contribution from @bonukai.
- Update to use the latest WinMD package.
- Add spellchecking COM APIs, thanks to a contribution from @bonukai.
- Adds named pipe APIs to support projects like TerminalStudio/pty.
- Adds a demo of custom window shapes.
- Removes Windows Metadata classes (now in the
winmdpackage). This is a breaking change, but it's not anticipated to be a problem since these classes are only used for code generation.
- Update to latest WinMD package
- Add shell folder APIs
- Add registry key APIs
- Stable version w/ sound null safety.
- Update to ffi 1.0.0 and address breaking changes.
- 100+ new APIs in kernel32, user32, ole32, advapi32, shell32 and gdi32, as well as a series of COM interfaces.
- Rework API wrapper to use functions instead of properties
- New JSON-based metadata format for Win32 APIs that supports API sets and minimum versions, and more robust tooling for loading and saving metadata
- Migrated Windows Runtime APIs into core unmanaged metadata
- Add waveOut* APIs from winmm.dll (thanks @slightfoot)
- Make VARIANT more representative of the underlying type.
- Add DLGTEMPLATE and DLGITEMTEMPLATE structs with extension methods.
- Add more tests.
- Add dialog box example and supporting extension methods
- New shell tray notification example (thanks @ilopX)
- Better documentation of constants and callbacks
- WinMM: Add PlaySound (thanks @Hexer10)
- Add SysAllocString, SysFreeString, SysStringByteLen, SysStringLen, SHCreateItemFromParsingName
- Rename VARIANT_POINTER to VARIANT
- Expand Win32 API documentation.
- New APIs:
- User32: ClipCursor, CopyIcon, DestroyIcon, DrawIcon, GetCursor, GetCursorPos, GetSystemMenu, SetMenuInfo, SetMenuItemInfo, ShowCursor
- Add Win32 API documentation and a couple of minor APIs.
- Add version information APIs and example.
- Changed how the C-style APIs are generated. This should result in far better code smarts in your editor, as well as major improvements to the auto-generated documentation.
- Added many new APIs, including GetCurrentProcess and GetModuleFileName
- New APIs
- Shell: LockWorkstation, SHEmptyRecycleBin, SHGetDiskFreeSpaceEx, SHGetDriveMedia, SHQueryRecycleBin, InitCommonControlsEx, DrawStatusText
- Add high-precision timing APIs: QueryPerformanceFrequency, QueryPerformanceCounter
- User32: SetParent, CreateWindow macro, MonitorFromPoint, SetWindowsLongPtr
- Kernel: Add SystemParametersInfo and related constants
- Kernel: Add EnumProcessModulesEx (thanks @Hexer10)
- Add example of using app manifests to declare support for UAC permissions and Windows 10 opt-in behavior
- Windows Runtime metadata
- Greatly expand WinMD utility to generate APIs directly from Windows Metadata
- Autogenerate all Windows Runtime classes except ICalendar and IFileOpenPicker from metadata
- Code tidy up
- Add more tests
- Go through all the code with a stricter linter
- Update README with screenshots and examples
- Update Flutter Windows examples to the v4 template
- Add credential management APIs (thanks @hpoul)
- Add battery and power management APIs
- Overhaul HRESULTs and add more tests
- Add font enumeration example
- Experiment with hosting documentation on GitHub
- Add basic registry checks
- Add initial Bluetooth discovery support
- Add a system information sample
- Guard tests so that they work on Windows 7
- Add some shell APIs and more tests
- Add more process management APIs
- Add high level monitor configuration API
- Add a broader array of console APIs
- Add a wallpaper example
- Lots of documentation and linter cleanup
- Add TaskDialog and dynamic library loading APIs
- Add dynamic load and Windows Runtime metadata samples
- Fix an annoying bug with
- Add more tests and restructure code
- More library-level documentation
- Add script for generating classes
- Clean up some of the generated documentation
- Lots of minor refactoring and tidy up
- Some early WinMD parsing
- Add many more unit tests
- Add WinRT examples, including Windows.Globalization.Calendar and Windows.Storage.Pickers.FileOpenPicker
- Add various process management and kernel APIs: CloseHandle, EnumProcesses, EnumProcessModules, GetModuleBaseName, GetModuleFileNameExt, OpenProcess, ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory.
- Add modules.dart sample
- Lots of refactoring and tidy up work.
- Add GetTempPath()
- Use automated Dart tool to generate all COM classes
- Add IFileDialogCustomize, IShellItem2, IShellItemArray, IShellItemFilter
- Fill out all the class methods
- Fix some embarrassing bugs
- Fix a few bugs
- Add support for desktop background management with IDesktopWallpaper
- Expand COM support to include IShellItemArray and various WMI classes
- Add COM support
- Add implementations for IOpenFileDialog, IFileDialog, IModalWindow, IShellItem, IUnknown
- Add common item dialog example
- Add Snake GDI example
- Add PeekMessage, MoveTo, VirtualAlloc/Free, StretchDibBits, Beep
- Tidy up code and test
- Add RegisterWindowMessage
- Fix bugs in ACCEL and FINDREPLACE structs
- Fix various bugs in Notepad example
- Add notepad example
- Add 20+ new APIs for common dialogs, message sending, accelerators, menus, fonts and GDI object manipulation
- Fix APIs to be 32-bit safe
- Fix some minor bugs
- Add window enumeration (FindWindowEx, EnumWindows, IsWindowVisible, GetWindowText, GetWindowTextLength) and example
- Added Flutter example
- Added common dialog example
- Added volume management APIs
- Add scrolling APIs and example
- Add 'new' known folder API
- Add some basic unit tests
- Add known folder plus GUID classes
- Added SendInput, Sleep and ShellExecute
- Implemented a good sample of GDI calls
- Added support for timers
- Added virtual keyboard constants
- Added a GDI paint sample
- Added a more comprehensive sample game (Tetris)
- Add class styles
- Match recommended package structure per pub.dev
- Added MessageBox and console APIs
- Initial version