uni_links: ^0.4.0 copied to clipboard
Flutter plugin for accepting incoming links - App/Deep Links (Android), Universal Links and Custom URL schemes (iOS).
[0.4.0] - 2020-05-10 #
- Reduce iOS compiler warnings #42 (@ened)
- Fix UniLinks Plugin for Flutter 1.12.13 #55 (@markathomas)
[0.2.1] - 2019-09-30 #
- Updated iOS example project project files.
- Added NS_NONNULL macro to iOS plugin header to reduce compiler warnings.
[0.2.0] - 2019-03-10 #
Breaking change Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library.
- [Android] Update to AndroidX. (@bbedward)
[0.1.4] - 2018-10-16 #
- [Android] Don't process links when launched in background. (@wkornewald)
[0.1.3] - 2018-09-08 #
- No code changes.
- Added section in the README about Swift-enabled apps.
- Added section in the README about tooling for invoking links from the cli.
[0.1.2] - 2018-07-30 #
- Fixed lost initialLink on iOS launch via Universal Link. (@wkornewald)
[0.1.1] - 2018-05-31 #
- No code changes. Pushed to pub.dartlang.org with an untracked file that had to be manually removed.
[0.1.0] - 2018-05-31 #
- Initial release.