Usage example #
const t = const Tuple2<String, int>('a', 10); print(t.item1); // prints 'a' print(t.item2); // prints '10'
final t1 = const Tuple2<String, int>('a', 10); final t2 = t1.withItem1('c'); // t2 is a new [Tuple2] object with item1 is 'c' and item2 is 10.
- Require Dart 2.0.0.
- Fixed Tuple7's operator==.
- Prepare for Dart 2 stable.
- Fix all strong-mode warnings and errors.
- Remove _hash function and use quiver_hashcode package instead.
- Add fromList factory constructor.
- Add Tuple6 and Tuple7 classes.
- Add toList method.
- Rename PersistentTuple classes to Tuple; remove Tuple classes.
- Rename each iN item to itemN.
- Rename setIN to withItemN.
- Fix a bug in == operator of PersistentTuple classes.
- Add operator == and hashCode to classes, so that tuples may be used as keys in hashes.
- Initial release.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: tuple: ^1.0.3
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ pub get
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
pub get or
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Oct 11, 2019, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.5.1
- pana: 0.12.21
Detected platforms: Flutter, web, other
No platform restriction found in primary library
The package description is too short. (-20 points)
Add more detail to the
description field of
pubspec.yaml. Use 60 to 180 characters to describe the package, what it does, and its target use case.
Maintain an example. (-10 points)
Create a short demo in the
example/ directory to show how to use this package.
Common filename patterns include
tuple.dart. Packages with multiple examples should provide
For more information see the pub package layout conventions.