sentry 4.0.0-beta.1 sentry: ^4.0.0-beta.1 copied to clipboard
A crash reporting library for Dart that sends crash reports to Sentry.io. This library supports Dart VM and Web. For Flutter consider sentry_flutter instead.
package:sentry_flutter changelog #
- Fix: StackTrace frames with 'package' uri.scheme are inApp by default #185
- Fix: Missing App's StackTrace frames for Flutter errors
- Enhancement: add isolateErrorIntegration and runZonedGuardedIntegration to default integrations in sentry-dart
- Fix: Breadcrumb list is a plain list instead of a values list #201
- Ref: Remove deprecated classes (Flutter Plugin for Android) and cleaning up #186
- Fix: Handle immutable event lists and maps
- Fix: NDK integration was being disabled by a typo
- Fix: Missing toList for debug meta #192
- Enhancement: NavigationObserver to record Breadcrumbs for navigation events #197
- Fix: Integrations should be closeable
- Feat: Support split-debug-info for Android #191
- Fix: The event payload must never serialize null or empty fields
- Ref: Make hints optional
Breaking changes #
SentryFlutter.inithave an optional callback argument which runs the host App after Sentry initialization.
Interfaceinstead of a pure Function
Hintsare optional arguments
- Sentry Dart SDK adds an
IsolateErrorhandler by default
Contextswere added to the
- Fix: App. would hang if
debugmode was enabled and refactoring ##157
- Enhancement: Sentry Protocol v7
- Enhancement: Added missing Protocol fields,
- Feat: Added
attachStackTraceoptions to attach stack traces on
- Feat: Flutter SDK has the Native SDKs embedded (Android and Apple) #158
Breaking changes #
- Dart min. SDK is
- Flutter min. SDK is
- Timestamp has millis precision.
- For better groupping, add your own package to the
- A few classes of the
Sentry Self Hosted Compatibility
- Since version
v20.6.0is required. This only applies to on-premise Sentry, if you are using sentry.io no action is needed.
package:sentry changelog #
First Release of Sentry's new SDK for Dart/Flutter.
New features not offered by <= v3.0.0:
- Sentry's Unified API.
- Complete Sentry Protocol available.
- Docs and Migration is under review on this PR
- For all the breaking changes follow this PR, they'll be soon available on the Migration page.
Packages were released on pubdev
We'd love to get feedback and we'll work in getting the GA 4.0.0 out soon. Until then, the stable SDK offered by Sentry is at version 3.0.1
- Add support for Contexts in Sentry events
pubspec.yamland example code clean-up.
- Support Web
package:sentry/sentry.dartwith conditional import
SentryBrowserClientfor web from
SentryIOClientfor VM and Flutter from
- Support non-standard port numbers and paths in DSN URL.
- Add a
- Clean-up code using pre-Dart 2 API (91c7706, b01ebf8).
- Defensively copy internal maps event attributes to avoid shared mutable state (https://github.com/flutter/sentry/commit/044e4c1f43c2d199ed206e5529e2a630c90e4434)
- Support DNS format without secret key.
- Remove dependency on
SentryClientconstructor should now be
ClockProvider(but still accepts
Clockfor backwards compatibility).
- Add support for user context in Sentry events.
- Invert stack frames to be compatible with Sentry's default culprit detection.
- Fixed deprecation warnings for Dart 2
- Refactored tests to work with Dart 2
- first and last Dart 1-compatible release (we may fix bugs on a separate branch if there's demand)
- fix code for Dart 2
- use UTC in the
- remove sub-seconds from the timestamp
- parse and report async gaps in stack traces
- environment attributes
- auto-generate event_id and timestamp for events
- parse and report stack traces
- use x-sentry-error HTTP response header
- gzip outgoing payloads by default
- basic ability to send exception reports to Sentry.io