A crash reporting library for for Dart that sends crash reports to Sentry.io. This library supports Dart VM, and Flutter for mobile, web, and desktop.
package:sentry changelog #
- Add support for Contexts in Sentry events
pubspec.yamland example code clean-up.
- Support Web
package:sentry/sentry.dartwith conditional import
SentryBrowserClientfor web from
SentryIOClientfor VM and Flutter from
- Support non-standard port numbers and paths in DSN URL.
- Add a
- Clean-up code using pre-Dart 2 API (91c7706, b01ebf8).
- Defensively copy internal maps event attributes to avoid shared mutable state (https://github.com/flutter/sentry/commit/044e4c1f43c2d199ed206e5529e2a630c90e4434)
- Support DNS format without secret key.
- Remove dependency on
SentryClientconstructor should now be
ClockProvider(but still accepts
Clockfor backwards compatibility).
- Add support for user context in Sentry events.
- Invert stack frames to be compatible with Sentry's default culprit detection.
- Fixed deprecation warnings for Dart 2
- Refactored tests to work with Dart 2
- first and last Dart 1-compatible release (we may fix bugs on a separate branch if there's demand)
- fix code for Dart 2
- use UTC in the
- remove sub-seconds from the timestamp
- parse and report async gaps in stack traces
- environment attributes
- auto-generate event_id and timestamp for events
- parse and report stack traces
- use x-sentry-error HTTP response header
- gzip outgoing payloads by default
- basic ability to send exception reports to Sentry.io