s3i_flutter 0.5.0 s3i_flutter: ^0.5.0 copied to clipboard
A library that makes it easy to communicate with the S³I (Smart Systems Service Infrastructure of the KWH4.0).
Add S3I Event System functionality:
- EventMessage, EventSubscriptionRequest, EventSubscriptionReply
DELETEmethods for the S3I-Config-API
- Methods to create/remove normal and event broker endpoints (queues)
- Method to configure the
ActiveBrokerInterfacesto be used as an event broker
EventSystemConnector- a class to simplify the subscription to custom/named events
Fix utf8 encoding problems.
Add S3I-Broker functionality:
- S3I-B-Messages classes (Message, UserMessage, ServiceMessage (ServiceRequest, ServiceReply), AttributeValueMessage (GetValueRequest, GetValueReply))
- Basic interfaces for the Broker communication (BrokerInterface, ActiveBrokerInterface, PassiveBrokerInterface):
- ActiveBrokerInterface for interfaces that inform you whenever a new message is available
- PassiveBrokerInterface for interfaces where you need to explicitly ask if there are new messages
- An implementation of the ActiveBrokerInterface using the AMQP protocol (not usable for web)
- An implementation of the ActiveBrokerInterface using the REST API of the broker
Add linting rules and fulfill them.
- add documentation to all public members, classes and methods
- restructure some of the exceptions and add every thrown exception to the documentation of the method
- improve tests
Add web support and fix formatting + README.
Add Policy classes.
- add policies:
PolicyEntryas class for all policies in the directory or repository, using
PolicySubjectfor a better data encapsulation
InvalidArgumentExceptionfor arguments which are not matching the expectations
First release of the S3I Flutter package. Currently supported:
- Authenticate via
- Request a single thing from the directory
- Modify a single thing in the directory