rpc 0.6.2 rpc: ^0.6.2 copied to clipboard
Library for exposing Dart server-side APIs.
- Fixes for breaking change in Dart 2.5.0 - Utf8Decoder is based on Uint8List now.
- Support latest
- Many internal changes for Dart 2.0. This version will no longer run on Dart 1.x.
- ApiProperty declarations for 64 bit integers now require BigInt type, and clients must use Strings for minValue, maxValue, and defaultValue.
- Widen constraints on
- Widen constraints on
- Fix issue with DoubleProperty.
- Rfc7232 specs restrictions on 204, 304 statuses (#106)
- Update generator to work with ".packages" files.
- Widen several dependency constraints.
package:gcloudconstraint in pubspec.yaml to include version
- Support for
ApiMessageannotation on message classes which allows including fields from base class hierarchy.
- Ensure errors in the spawned isolate will be propagated to the main isolate.
- Widen dependency constraints for convert/crypto/gcloud/http_parser/discoveryapis_generator
- Merged pull-request for decoding percent-encoded parameters
- Widen dependency constraints, update to crypto 1.0.0
- Fix an exception when run in checked mode.
- Added support for MediaMessage, full upload/download support for blob data.
- Allow user specific error details in RPC responses.
- Fix bug in the rpc generator causing it to fail on Dart 1.12.
- Add support for ignored fields in a request/response schema class.
- Update pubspec dependencies.
- Move the examples directory into separate github repo, dart-lang/rpc-examples, to avoid having example dependencies in the rpc package.
- Fix up broken tests.
- Support for setting HTTP response status code and headers.
- Added HTTP request cookies to the invocation context.
- Changed the default HTTP response status code for empty responses to be NO_CONTENT.
- Improve error messages in the rpc:generate script.
- A few bugfixes.
- Support constructors taking arguments for message classes used only for responses (however not when generating client stubs inside existing project).
- Make sure we return header values as strings if passed as strings.
- Fix bug with handling OPTIONS request from Shelf.
- Fix windows path handling in the generate script.
- API method context with the request uri and request headers
- Change HttpApiRequest to take the requested URI instead of path and query parameters.
- Change RpcError's msg and code fields to message and statusCode
- Added api.dart file for use in common code shared between server and client
- Adding support for generating Discovery Documents without running the server
- Adding support for generating Dart client stub code from the annotated server code
- Disallow null to be returned from method declaring a non VoidMessage return type
- Fixed bug when encoding min/max for integers in the discovery document
- Restricted the set of ApiProperty fields depending on the type of the property
- Added min/max and type bound checking for integer and double return values
- Fixed bug with DateTime default value
- Improved error messages
- Initial version