rabbit_converter: ^2.0.0 copied to clipboard
Rabbit Converter is a library to convert text between different Burmese Text Encodings (i.e. Zawgyi and Unicode).
Rabbit Converter for Dart #
By using this package, you can convert Burmese Strings to and from Zawgyi and Unicode.
- Converts texts from Zawgyi to Myanmar Unicode.
- Converts texts from Myanmar Unicode to Zawgyi.
Simply call the function to convert the string.
String text = 'ယေဓမ္မာ ဟေတုပ္ပဘဝါ တေသံ ဟေတုံ တထာဂတော အာဟ တေသဉ္စ ယောနိရောဓေါ ဧဝံ ဝါဒီ မဟာသမဏော။'; String zawgyiText = Rabbit.uni2zg(text); String unicodeText = Rabbit.zg2uni(zawgyiText);
- If you found a bug, feel free to open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, also feel free open an issue.
- If you want to contribute, you can submit a pull request.
Version compatibility #
See CHANGELOG for all breaking (and non-breaking) changes.
Rabbit Converter written originally by saturngod.