Rabbit Converter package for Flutter. This is a wrapper for Rabbit Converter.
- Converts from ZawGyi to Myanmar Unicode.
- Converts from Myanmar Unicode to ZawGyi.
You must add the library as a dependency to your project.
dependencies: rabbit_converter: ^0.0.1
You should then run
flutter packages get
After that, import the package in your dart file.
Simply call the function to convert the string.
String text = 'ယေဓမ္မာ ဟေတုပ္ပဘဝါ တေသံ ဟေတုံ တထာဂတော အာဟ တေသဉ္စ ယောနိရောဓေါ ဧဝံ ဝါဒီ မဟာသမဏော။'; String zawgyiText = Rabbit.uni2zg(text); String unicodeText = Rabbit.zg2uni(zawgyiText);
There is a detailed example project in the
example folder. You can directly run and play on it. There are code snippets from example project below.
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
See CHANGELOG for all breaking (and non-breaking) changes.
Packaged by frozencity.
Rabbit Converter written in Dart by frencojobs.
Rabbit Converter written originally by saturngod.