qr_flutter 4.0.0 qr_flutter: ^4.0.0 copied to clipboard
QR.Flutter is a Flutter library for simple and fast QR code rendering via a Widget or custom painter.
- Migrate to null safety
- Fix issue where finder patterns don't render correctly with the painter
- Small fixes + optimizations
- Fix issue with
- Fix a bug related to placeholder image loading.
- Bump to Flutter 1.7+. Flutter API changes have necessitated a bump. Sorry.
- Added an example.
QrVersions.autoand let the library pick the appropriate version for you.
- Add an image that will be overlaid in the centre of the widget. You can specify the image size but not position.
QrImage.onErrorhas been removed. It was horribly broken so we decided to not deprecate it and just remove it totally.
QrImage.errorStateBuilderintroduced to allow you to display an in-line
Widgetwhen an error (such as data too long) occurs. By default the error state
Widgetwill be constrained to the
QRImagebounds (aka a Square) but you can use the
constrainErrorBoundsproperty to prevent that.
- A bunch of bug fixes you can look at in the source code.
gaplessoption is now
- Allow assigning
qr.dartis now exported so you don't need a second
- Flutter 1.2.1 compatibility
- Fixes issue caused by breaking change in Flutter (https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/26655).
- Adds analyzer configuration
- Fixes linting issues
- Migrate to Dart 2.x friendly syntax
- Tidy some initialization logic / code
- Bump copyright
- Add image data export functions (see
test/painter_tests.dartfor an example)
- Add gapless toggle
- Lower min sdk version to cater to some older versions of Flutter
- The QrImage widget will now autosize if no size has been defined (thanks @romkor!)
- Requires Dart 2 (as so does Flutter)
- Dart 2 pubspec compatability changes
- Fixes and issue where the QR image won't get repainted even though the data has changed
- Update to 1.0 release of the dart qr library
- Initial release