pub_release 10.0.1 pub_release: ^10.0.1 copied to clipboard
Automates the release of a dart package to pub.dev including running dartfmt, creating a git tag, incrementing the packages version no. and pushing the package to pub.dev.
Pub Release is a package that automates publishing dart/flutter packages to pub.dev.
Pub Release also supports the simultaneous release of multiple related packages.
Pub Release performs the following operations:
- Run pre/post release 'hook' scripts.
- Formats all code using dartfmt
- Increments the version no. using semantic versioning after asking what sort of changes have been made.
- Creates a dart file containing the version no. in src/version/version.g.dart
- Updates the pubspec.yaml with the new version no.
- If you are using Git:
- Generates a Git Tag using the new version no.
- Generates release notes from commit messages since the last tag.
- Publish any executables list in pubspec.yaml as assets on github
- Allows you to edit the release notes.
- Adds the release notes to CHANGELOG.MD along with the new version no.
- Publishes the package to pub.dev.
Getting Started #
- Install Pub Release globally with:
dart pub global activate pub_release
- Read the full documentation to learn how to use it