Code generator tool to make communication between Flutter and the host platform type-safe and easier.
- Fixed bug where executing pigeon without arguments would crash (introduced in 0.1.8).
- Started spawning pigeon_lib in an isolate instead of a subprocess. The subprocess could have lead to errors if the dart version on $PATH didn't match the one that comes with flutter.
- Fixed Dart compilation for later versions that support null safety, opting out of it for now.
- Fixed nested types in the Java runtime.
- Fixed unused variable linter warning in Dart code under certain conditions.
- Made array datatypes correctly get imported and exported avoiding the need to add extra imports to generated code.
- Fixed nullability for NSError's in generated objc code.
- Fixed nullability of nested objects in the Dart generator.
- Added test to make sure the pigeon version is correct in generated code headers.
- Added error message if supported datatypes are used as arguments or return types directly, without an enclosing class.
- Added support for List and Map datatypes in Java and Objective-C targets.
- Updated the Readme.md.
- Removed static analysis warnings from generated Java code.
- Fixed issue where nested types didn't work if they weren't present in the Api.
- Added pigeon.dart.
- Fixed some Obj-C linter problems.
- Added the ability to generate a mock handler in Dart.
- Fixed setting an api to null in Java.
- Added support for void argument functions.
- Added nullability annotations to generated objc code.
- Added e2e tests for iOS.
- Suppressed or got rid of warnings in generated Dart code.
- Added support for void return types.
- Fixed runtime exception in Android with values of ints less than 2^32.
- Incremented codegen version warning.
- Fixed primitive types for Android Java.
- Added support for for Android Java.
- Added Host->Flutter calls for Objective-C
- Fixed warning in the README.md
- Initial release.