mailer 5.0.2 mailer: ^5.0.2 copied to clipboard
Compose and send emails from Dart. Supports file attachments and HTML emails
- Fix null-safety migration bug with bad type cast.
- minor interface changes. Some are now const / final objects.
- added a lot of tests
- names of addresses may contain unicode characters now
still no punycode support!
- Fix compile time bug. 😳
- The generation of the mailbox address is done via
Address.toString(), so application can override it to provide its own sanitization, if necessary.
- Improve gmail integration utilities.
- Discourage use of username/password authentication through deprecation.
- fix null pointer when server doesn't support EHLO (#121)
- fix splitting of text for base64 conversion.
- some (dart) file operations changed the return type from
Uint8ListImplemented the proposed fixes from: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/flutter-announce/LTe4SYU8-0Q
- allow older pedantic version to make mailer compatible with flutter.
- NO BUGFIXES. There is no need to update!
- remove dart 1 compatible code. mailer does require dart 2.2.2 or higer now.
catchExceptionsflag. mailer now always throws.
- change return value of
- add persistent connection (idea from https://github.com/jodinathan)
- add xoauth2 authentication method (see examples)
- export exceptions.
sendcommand. (issue #90)
- add timeout option. (https://github.com/pjkroll)
catchExceptionsflag (currently true, but default will change to false) improve exceptions.
- remove username from authentication failure exception (see issue #79)
- fix regular expression which is used to validate the name of an email address.
- add qq smtp server definition
- improve exception when server response does not match.
- if a header value is
nullsend empty string instead.
- if mime library fails to identify content use
- mention mailer2 and mailer3 in README
- provide smtp_servers in smtp_server.dart
- Remove extra trailing
\r\nfrom messages as some servers may interpret it as an empty command and send back an error code after success code
- Fix occasional issue with completer already completed. Due to an error with SMTP server closing connection after sending the email.
- Fix new lines sent to server to be proper
- merge crypto util fix and update example
- upgrade unittest to test and move it to dev_dependencies
- added OpenMailBoxSmtpOptions
- improve address parsing and sanitization (from hoylen)
- cleanup chunkEncodedBytes and associated test
- update example to allow CC and BCC