linkcheck: ^2.0.18 copied to clipboard
A very fast link-checker. Crawls sites and checks integrity of links both in HTML and in CSS.
- Allow the latest
- Update to latest dependencies.
- Require Dart 2.12.
- Add a summary of the most broken links (as opposed to just warnings) at the end of the listing. This only happens when most of the normal listing above is mostly (50%+) warnings. This should help when a big site has thousands of small warnings because of, say, missing anchors, but the author is currently trying to catch the failing errors.
--show-redirectsfunctionality. Thanks @nfagerlund!!
- Add the
--no-check-anchorsflag, which prevents reporting missing anchors as problems. This is useful when the link-checked website uses anchors (like
- Add the
--show-redirectsflag, which reports redirected links. This is handy if you want to minimize the number of hoops the browser needs to jump through to get to linked pages. Ideally, all your site's links are direct, with zero redirects. Thanks @emielbeinema for this contribution!
- Make everything more type-safe by disallowing Dart features "implicit-casts" and "implicit-dynamic".
- Turn on
- Don’t assume contentType in HTTP headers is set
- Resolve a bug with unicode character counting in HTML.
- Guard against servers that do not provide
Content-Type. No guarantees about crawling such servers but at least
linkcheckwill not crash.
- Prepare for upcoming change to HttpRequest and HttpClientResponse
- Add Docker skipfile documentation to README
- Style fixes to achieve 100% health metric on pub.dev.
- Add programmatic usage in
- Upgrade dependencies to latest.
- Walk around
csslibbug where some CSS makes the parser crash. This will currently just ignore the CSS file.
- Add support for
- Fix checking of anchors containing non-ASCII chars.
- Set min SDK to 2.0.0.
- Add missing dependency on stream_channel.
- Fix minor problems with Dart 2 upgrade.
- Last version compatible with Dart 1 and Dart 2.