infinite_scroll_pagination: ^3.0.0 copied to clipboard
Lazily load and display pages of items as the user scrolls down your screen.
- Promotes null safety to stable release.
- Migrates example project to null safety.
- Migrates code samples to null safety.
- Migrates to null safety.
- Fixes new page requests happening before the end of the current frame.
- Fixes a bug in which manually resetting to a previous page would stop requesting subsequent pages.
- Adds a condition to avoid requesting the first page when there are preloaded items.
- Constraints the Flutter SDK dependency to a minimum version of 1.22.0.
- Removes scroll from first page progress indicator, first page error indicator and no items found indicator.
- Changes README images reference URL.
- Adds documentation to PagedDataSource properties.
- Adds images to README.md.
- Initial release.