huawei_push: ^5.0.2+303 copied to clipboard
HUAWEI Push Kit plugin for Flutter that exposes all the functionality provided by the HUAWEI Push Kit SDK.
Huawei Push Kit Flutter Plugin
HUAWEI Push Kit is a messaging service provided by Huawei. It establishes a messaging channel from the cloud to devices. By integrating Push Kit, you can send messages to your apps on users' devices in real time. This helps you maintain closer ties with users and increases user awareness and engagement with your apps.
This plugin enables communication between HUAWEI Push Kit SDK and Flutter platform. It exposes all functionality provided by HUAWEI Push Kit SDK.
Additional Topics #
- Topic-based Message Sending
- Receiving Data Messages
- Deep Linking with Custom Intent URIs
- Obtaining Initial Messages
- Listening to Message Tap Events
- Sending Local Notification Messages
- Sending Uplink Messages
Questions or Issues #
If you have questions about how to use HMS samples, try the following options:
- Stack Overflow is the best place for any programming questions. Be sure to tag your question with huawei-mobile-services.
- Github is the official repository for these plugins, You can open an issue or submit your ideas.
- Huawei Developer Forum HMS Core Module is great for general questions, or seeking recommendations and opinions.
- Huawei Developer Docs is place to official documentation for all HMS Core Kits, you can find detailed documentations in there.
If you run into a bug in our samples, please submit an issue to the GitHub repository.
Huawei React-Native Plugin is licensed under Apache 2.0 license