Bash-style filename globbing.
- Support running on Node.js.
- Set max SDK version to
<3.0.0, and adjust other dependencies.
- Improve support for Dart 2 runtime semantics.
Declare support for
Require Dart 1.23.0.
- Throw an exception when listing globs whose initial paths don't exist in case-insensitive mode. This matches the case-sensitive behavior.
- Fix all strong mode errors and warnings.
- Fix a bug where listing an absolute glob with
caseSensitivenamed parameter to
new Glob()that controls whether the glob is case-sensitive. This defaults to
falseon Windows and
Matching case-insensitively on Windows is a behavioral change, but since it more closely matches the semantics of Windows paths it's considered a bug fix rather than a breaking change.
Narrow the dependency on
path. Previously, this allowed versions that didn't support all the functionality this package needs.
Upgrade to the new test runner.
- Added overlooked
- Fix a bug where
Glob.listSync()would incorrectly throw exceptions when a directory didn't exist on the filesystem.
Fix several analyzer warnings.
Fix the tests on Windows.