Flutter plugin for save file to Folder extenison of your_app. resize image downloaded. create folder by extension. require permission and open setting device.
This Plugin provides #
- Displays the file that you downloaded in Gallery And Media Player from Url
- Copy existing file to new Folder extension
- Create Folder of your Downloaded
- jpg, png, jpeg = appname/Pictures
- mp4 = appname/Videos
- mp3 = appname/Musics
- m4a = appname/Audios
- any extension = appname/Documents
- Download images and resize width and height
- Check permission user
- if permission denied require permission
- if permission denied with don't ask again open settings app
- Open Settings of device
You need to request those permissions in AndroidManifest.xml in order the plugin to work
Currently this Plugin not avaible for IOS.
For demo #
- git clone https://github.com/bonamoogy/FolderFileSaver/archive/master.zip
- cd folder_file_saver
- flutter packages get
- flutter run
Getting Started #
This project is a starting point for a Flutter plug-in package, a specialized package that includes platform-specific implementation code for Android and/or iOS.
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.