flutter_sound 9.2.13 flutter_sound: ^9.2.13 copied to clipboard
Europe Stand With Ukraine. Pray for Ukraine. A complete api for audio playback and recording. Audio player, audio recorder.
French feminist during the Canne Festival Stands With Ukraine
Korean Girls stands with Ukraine
Europe Stand With Ukraine
Peace for Ukraine
Close the Sky over Ukraine
Pray for Ukraine
Flutter Sound is a Flutter package allowing you to play and record audio for :
- Flutter Web
Flutter Sound provides both a high level API and widgets for:
- play audio
- record audio
Flutter Sound can be used to play a beep from an asset all the way up to implementing a complete media player.
This library is published under the Mozilla Public License MPL2.0.
If your App will be covered by the GPL License, you probably want to consider using the GPL Tau Sound Project 9.0 : Tau Sound 9.0 offers several enhancement compared to Flutter Sound 8.3.
- Flutter Sound requires an iOS 10.0 SDK (or later)
- Flutter Sound requires an Android API level 21 (or later)
The Flutter Sound package includes the following features
- Play and Record flutter sound or music with various codecs.
- Play local or remote files specified by their URL.
- Play assets.
- Play audio using the built in SoundPlayerUI Widget.
- Roll your own UI utilising the Flutter Sound api.
- Record audio using the builtin SoundRecorderUI Widget.
- Roll your own Recording UI utilising the Flutter Sound api.
- Support for releasing/resuming resources when the app pauses/resumes.
- Record to a Dart Stream
- Playback from a Dart Stream
- The App playback can be controled from the device lock screen or from an Apple watch
You can find the changes here
- Flutter Sound is copyrighted by Dooboolab (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021).
- Flutter Sound is released under the permissive Mozilla license which has a weak copyleft clause: if you modify some of Flutter Sound code you must publish your modifications under the MPL license too. But you may publish your App with any license you want. Even a Proprietary/Close Sources License (shame on you!).
I greatly appreciate any contributions to the project which can be as simple as providing feedback on the API or documentation.