A Pseudolocalization tool for Flutter and Dart which generates pseudo, nonsensical translations for multiple languages from a given English source.
- Added ability to completely ignore certain lines during text replacement.
- Removed dependency on Flutter, thus Dart-only projects can now avail of this package.
- Improved code coverage.
- Added Setting to ignore certain expressions during text replacement, i.e. product name or regexp for variables.
- Initial beta version.
- Generates pseudolocalizations with a selection of extended Latin characters for given localization strings.
- Pseudolocalizations can be also generated for specific languages (de, es, fr, it, pl, pt, ru and tr).
- Ability to wrap pseudo texts in square brackets.
- Ability to set text expansion ratio (from 1 to 3).
- Supports CSV localization files.