flutter_open_chinese_convert: ^0.2.2 copied to clipboard
flutter_open_chinese_convert bridges OpenCC (Open Chinese Convert, 開放中文轉換) to your Flutter projects.
flutter_open_chinese_convert bridges OpenCC (開放中文轉換) to your Flutter projects. You can use the package to convert Traditional Chinese to Simplified Chinese, and vise versa.
The package supports various conversion options:
- S2T: Simplified Chinese to Traditional Chinese.
- T2S: Traditional Chinese to Simplified Chinese.
- S2HK: Simplified Chinese to Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong Standard).
- HK2S: Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong Standard) to Simplified Chinese.
- S2TW: Simplified Chinese to Traditional Chinese (Taiwan Standard).
- TW2S: Traditional Chinese (Taiwan Standard) to Simplified Chinese.
- S2TWp: Simplified Chinese to Traditional Chinese (Taiwan Standard) with Taiwanese idiom.
- TW2Sp: Traditional Chinese (Taiwan Standard) to Simplified Chinese with Mainland Chinese idiom.
All you need to do is to call
ChineseConverter.convert with what you wan to
convert and a conversion option. For example:
import 'package:flutter_open_chinese_convert/flutter_open_chinese_convert.dart'; var text = '鼠标里面的硅二极管坏了，导致光标分辨率降低。'; var result = await ChineseConverter.convert(text, S2TWp()); // 滑鼠裡面的矽二極體壞了，導致游標解析度降低。
For further information, please visit:
Using flutter_open_chinese_convert with Xcode 12 #
flutter_open_chinese_convert uses a prebuilt framework
OpenCCBridge and a
CocoaPods spec for iOS. It seems that Xcode 12 does not automatically embed the
frameworks that we use "vendored_frameworks" that we ask Xcode 12 to embed, and
you may encounter an error like
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/OpenCCBridge.framework/OpenCCBridge Referenced from: /Users/ken/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/BCD237D5-ABBE-4F6E-9C79-506BA06E3B53/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/AF95F373-24A8-4345-A76B-82F98B0D2558/Runner.app/Runner Reason: image not found
To fix the issue, open your Xcode workspace, and drag
to your app target, the like following image.