Darel Bitsy's flutter code style for flutter projects and dart libraries.
add the library as your dev dependency
dev_dependencies: flutter_code_style: ^1.6.8
also add the library analysis_option.yaml to your project analysis_option.yaml
Features and bugs #
Please file feature requests and bugs at the issue tracker.
- Initial version, created by Darel Bitsy.
- updated description.
- Added new rules: invalid_use_of_visible_for_testing_member as error avoid_slow_async_io as warning invalid_use_of_protected_member as error unawaited_futures as warning
- excluded files generated by the code generator.
- fixed glob pattern for excluded files generated by the code generator.
- removed prefer_double_quotes rule because it's should not be imposed on client of this package.
- update the severity of lint rule type_annotate_public_apis to error so that dev won't forget to specify type for important method return type.
- added lint rule must_call_super and set the severity to error so that dev won't forget to call it.
- added unused_field and set the severity to error so that unused_field won't be forgotten.
- Added exclude the following files and directories: lib/.g.dart, test/.g.dart, flutter_test/.g.dart, build/
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: flutter_code_style: ^1.6.8
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ pub get
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
pub get or
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Mar 24, 2020, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.7.1
- pana: 0.13.6
dartfmt to format
Maintain an example. (-10 points)
Create a short demo in the
example/ directory to show how to use this package.
Common filename patterns include
flutter_code_style.dart. Packages with multiple examples should provide
For more information see the pub package layout conventions.
|Dart SDK||>=2.2.0 <3.0.0|