Flutter plugin to enable Bugfender reporting (with Java and Swift support).
A Bugfender Wrapper plugin (implementing native code) for Flutter Projects.
Note: This plugin was provided by the community, hence it is published "AS IS", our support might not always be able to help you.
Using the package #
pubspec.yaml and add add
dev_dependencies: flutter_test: sdk: flutter flutter_bugfender: ^1.0.0
flutter pub get (or ‘Packages Get’ in IntelliJ) to download the package.
lib/main.dart and add an import:
And in your main application builder:
You can also call:
- FlutterBugfender.log("Working fine!");
- FlutterBugfender.fatal("Fatal sent!");
- FlutterBugfender.error("Error sent!");
- FlutterBugfender.warn("Warning sent!");
- FlutterBugfender.info("Info sent!");
- FlutterBugfender.debug("Debug sent!");
- FlutterBugfender.trace("Trace sent!");
- FlutterBugfender.setDeviceString("user.email", "firstname.lastname@example.org");
- FlutterBugfender.sendIssue("Test Issue", "Issue description goes here!");