A Bugfender Wrapper plugin (implementing native code) for Flutter Projects.
Note: This plugin was provided by the community, hence it is published "AS IS", our support might not always be able to help you.
Using the package
pubspec.yaml and add add
dev_dependencies: flutter_test: sdk: flutter flutter_bugfender: git: https://github.com/bugfender/BugfenderSDK-Flutter/
flutter pub get (or ‘Packages Get’ in IntelliJ) to download the package.
lib/main.dart and add an import:
And in your main application builder:
You can also call:
- FlutterBugfender.log("Working fine!");
- FlutterBugfender.warn("Warning sent!");
- FlutterBugfender.error("Error sent!");
- FlutterBugfender.setDeviceString("user.email", "email@example.com");
- FlutterBugfender.sendIssue("Test Issue", "Issue description goes here!");