firebase_picture_uploader 1.2.3 firebase_picture_uploader: ^1.2.3 copied to clipboard
Picture upload widget which helps selecting and uploading one or multiple images to firebase storage.
Flutter Firebase Picture Uploader #
This library offers a Picture Upload widget which can be used to upload one or multiple images to your Firebase Storage.
With this library the following is possible:
- Upload one or multiple images via
- Delete images via
- Multiple customization options (font size, text, color, etc.)
- Custom upload or download methods possible
Important: In order to use this library, you have to...
- Add Firebase to your project, e.g. for iOS copy your GoogleService-Info.plist into ios/Runner/
- Configure image_picker for iOS, see https://pub.dev/packages/image_picker.
Quick Usage #
A complete tutorial how to use
PictureUploadWidget can be found here: Tutorial
- Apply the prerequisites mentioned above to your project
- Please refer to the example for usage: Quick-Link
Link to example video: https://github.com/Rodiii/flutter_firebase_picture_uploader/raw/master/example.gif
If you encounter any problems feel free to open an issue. If you feel the library is missing a feature, please raise a ticket on Github and I'll look into it. Pull Request are also welcome.