db_navigator 0.1.2 db_navigator: ^0.1.2 copied to clipboard
A flutter package that provide easy navigation with navigator 2.0.
- Provide a route delegate.
- Enable inner navigation.
- Enable navigation stack history saved.
- Added ScopedPageBuilder which provide functionality to get notified when initial page has been exited.
- Added widget tests that cover the new ScopedPageBuilder functionality.
- Renamed the JsonPojoConverter to DestinationArgumentConverter to unify the api and make it more clear.
- Update DBNavigationObserver to check initial destination by path rather than destination equality.
- Disallow closing a screen which is the only one in the page stack.
- Provide possibility to close all page until a specific page is displayed.
- Provide option to retrieve the root DBRouterDelegate in tree of DBRouterDelegate for example nested navigation.
- Added check if completer is future is not completed before completing it. This might happen if the pages that had pending future have been disposed.
- Fixed DBRouterDelegate not updating the UI after closeUntil called.
- Allow close until last page in stack.
- Allow custom navigator observers to be provided.
- Added support for didRemove in DBNavigationObserver.
- Added support for reset, that reset the state of the DBNavigationObserver.
- Added support for addAll, that add more ScopedPageBuilders to DBNavigationObserver.
- Added support for custom navigation observer for the DBRouterDelegate.
- Added support for dispose for the DBRouterDelegate, this is useful in a tree of DBRouterDelegate.
- Added scopeName getter to ScopedPageBuilder, so they can be differentiated.
- Fixed issue in DBNavigationObserver when the observer page builder list has changed but the event to exit ongoing scope has not yet been dispatched.
- Updated dependencies of the library.
- Update code to match new lint rules.
- Added closeUntilLast functionality.
- Added DBRouterDelegateCantClosePageException so that in release mode, we can also be aware of wrong usage.
- Update the library to provide support for both Material and Cupertino.
- Updated algorithm logic for scoped page builder entering and exiting events.
- Added default db page transitions for both material and cupertino.
- Fixed example for arguments.
- Added support for restoration scope id for DBRouterDelegate.
- Added support for out of box widget that provide nested navigation functionality out of the box.
- Added support for disposing of DBRouterDelegate.
- Added support for sync and async type of destination factory
- Added support for page builder scope exiting events when reset is called. (This provides better support for DI scopes)
- Update flutter constraints to 4.0.0