connectivity_plus 2.3.5 connectivity_plus: ^2.3.5 copied to clipboard
Flutter plugin for discovering the state of the network (WiFi & mobile/cellular) connectivity on Android and iOS.
- Stop sending events once flutter engine detached on iOS/macOS (#865)
- Disables internal use of
NetworkInformationAPIwhich is still experimental
- macOS: Send events on main thread
- iOS: Send events on main thread (#846)
- Update flutter_lints to 2.0.1
- Update dev dependencies
- Add iOS ConnectivityProvider based on NWPathMonitor for iOS 12+.
- Reachability.swift ".unavailable" for iOS is deprecated.
nmplugin to 0.5.0 (connectivity_plus_linux)
- Fix embedding issue in example
- Add bluetooth as connectivity result. Supported on Android, Linux, and Web
- Migrated iOS plugin to Swift
- Removed dependency to old Reachability pod
- Added dependency to Reachability.swift pod
- Add Gradle wrapper to Android plugin
- Fix for error: lambda expressions are not supported in -source 7
- Upgrade Android compile SDK version
- Several code improvements
- Remove deprecated method
registerWith(of Android v1 embedding)
- [MacOS]: Backport to macOS 10.11
- Add ethernet as connectivity result. Supported on Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, macOS, and Web
- migrate integration_test to flutter sdk
- Add ethernet as connectivity result. Supported on Android, Linux, macOS, and Web
- Web: Fix to show
ConnectivityResult.wifiwhen the network is connected to 4g
- Android: Fix to detect no-network when Wi-Fi is disconnected on Android M and above
- Android: Fix unregisterReceiver call for API < N
- Android: Fix memory leak from registered receiver
- Android: Fix gradle crash due to previous update in version 1.0.4
- Android: Add explicit compiler version to avoid warnings
- Android: migrate to mavenCentral
- Fix ios bug https://github.com/fluttercommunity/plus_plugins/issues/198
- Update android https://github.com/fluttercommunity/plus_plugins/issues/62
- Update Web class naming conflict https://github.com/fluttercommunity/plus_plugins/issues/260
- Improve documentation
- Migrated to null safety
- Address pub score
- Add Windows support (
- Removed members that were moved to network_info_plus
- Deprecated the following members (use network_info_plus instead):
- Bump linux version.
- Add Linux support (
- Fix issue #56: Rename Android and iOS classes and Method Channel to avoid collision with the original connectivity package.
- Transfer to plus-plugins monorepo
- Update package:e2e to use package:integration_test
- Update package:e2e reference to use the local version in the flutter/plugins repository.
- Add support for
- Update lower bound of dart dependency to 2.1.0.
- Declare API stability and compatibility with
1.0.0(more details at: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/wiki/Package-migration-to-1.0.0).
- Bump the minimum Flutter version to 1.12.13+hotfix.5.
- Clean up various Android workarounds no longer needed after framework v1.12.
- Complete v2 embedding support.
- Fix CocoaPods podspec lint warnings.
- Replace deprecated
getFlutterEnginecall on Android.
- Remove hard coded ios workspace setting of the example app.
- Make the pedantic dev_dependency explicit.
- Adds macOS as an endorsed platform.
- Migrate the plugin to use the ConnectivityPlatform.instance defined in the connectivity_plus_platform_interface package.
- Migrate deprecated BinaryMessages to ServicesBinding.instance.defaultBinaryMessenger.
- Bump Flutter SDK to 1.12.13+hotfix.5 or greater (current stable).
- Remove the deprecated
author:field from pubspec.yaml
- Migrate the plugin to the pubspec platforms manifest.
- Require Flutter SDK 1.10.0 or greater.
- Add macOS support.
- Update documentation to explain when connectivity updates are received on Android.
- Fix unawaited futures in the example app and tests.
- Fix singleton Reachability problem on iOS.
- Add an analyzer check for the public documentation.
- Stability and Maintainability: update documentations.
- Remove AndroidX warnings.
- Include lifecycle dependency as a compileOnly one on Android to resolve potential version conflicts with other transitive libraries.
- Android: Use android.arch.lifecycle instead of androidx.lifecycle:lifecycle in
build.gradleto support apps that has not been migrated to AndroidX.
- Support the v2 Android embedder.
- Update and migrate iOS example project.
- Define clang module for iOS.
requestLocationServiceAuthorizationto request location authorization on iOS.
getLocationServiceAuthorizationto get location authorization status on iOS.
- Update README: add more information on iOS 13 updates with CNCopyCurrentNetworkInfo.
- Update README with the updated information about CNCopyCurrentNetworkInfo on iOS 13.
- [Android] Fix the invalid suppression check (it should be "deprecation" not "deprecated").
- [Android] Added API 29 support for
- [Android] Suppress warnings for using deprecated APIs.
- [Android] Updated logic to retrieve network info.
- Support for TYPE_MOBILE_HIPRI on Android.
- Add missing template type parameter to
- Fixes lint error by using
getApplicationContext()when accessing the Wifi Service.
- Add getWifiBSSID to obtain current wifi network's BSSID.
- Add integration test.
- Bump the minimum Flutter version to 1.2.0.
- Add template type parameter to
- Adding getWifiIP() to obtain current wifi network's IP.
- Add unit tests.
- Log a more detailed warning at build time about the previous AndroidX migration.
Connectivityto a singleton.
- Breaking change. Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library.
- Adding getWifiName() to obtain current wifi network's SSID.
- Updated Gradle tooling to match Android Studio 3.1.2.
- Breaking change. Set SDK constraints to match the Flutter beta release.
- Fixed warnings from the Dart 2.0 analyzer.
- Simplified and upgraded Android project template to Android SDK 27.
- Updated package description.
- Breaking change. Upgraded to Gradle 4.1 and Android Studio Gradle plugin 3.0.1. Older Flutter projects need to upgrade their Gradle setup as well in order to use this version of the plugin. Instructions can be found here.
- Add FLT prefix to iOS types.
- Breaking API change: Have a Connectivity class instead of a top level function
- Introduce ability to listen for network state changes
- Initial release