Flutter plugin for accessing information about the battery state (full, charging, discharging) on Android and iOS.
- Update lower bound of dart dependency to 2.1.0.
- Bump the package version to 1.0.0 following ecosystem pre-migration (https://github.com/amirh/bump_to_1.0/projects/1).
- Update minimum Flutter version to 1.12.13+hotfix.5
- Fix CocoaPods podspec lint warnings.
- Declare API stability and compatibility with
1.0.0(more details at: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/wiki/Package-migration-to-1.0.0).
- Make the pedantic dev_dependency explicit.
- Clean up various Android workarounds no longer needed after framework v1.12.
- Remove the deprecated
author:field from pubspec.yaml
- Migrate the plugin to the pubspec platforms manifest.
- Require Flutter SDK 1.10.0 or greater.
- Fix pedantic linter errors.
- Update and migrate iOS example project.
- Remove AndroidX warning.
- Include lifecycle dependency as a compileOnly one on Android to resolve potential version conflicts with other transitive libraries.
- Android: Use android.arch.lifecycle instead of androidx.lifecycle:lifecycle in
build.gradleto support apps that has not been migrated to AndroidX.
- Support the v2 Android embedder.
- Define clang module for iOS.
- Fix Gradle version.
- Update Dart code to conform to current Dart formatter.
batteryLevelusage example in README
- Bump the minimum Flutter version to 1.2.0.
- Add template type parameter to
- Log a more detailed warning at build time about the previous AndroidX migration.
- Breaking change. Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library.
- Updated mockito dependency to 3.0.0 to get Dart 2 support.
- Update test package dependency to 1.3.0, and fixed tests to match.
- Updated Gradle tooling to match Android Studio 3.1.2.
- Fixed Dart 2 type error.
- Removed use of deprecated parameter in example.
- Breaking change. Set SDK constraints to match the Flutter beta release.
- Fixed warnings from the Dart 2.0 analyzer.
- Simplified and upgraded Android project template to Android SDK 27.
- Updated package description.
- Breaking change. Upgraded to Gradle 4.1 and Android Studio Gradle plugin 3.0.1. Older Flutter projects need to upgrade their Gradle setup as well in order to use this version of the plugin. Instructions can be found here.
- Add FLT prefix to iOS types.
- Updated README
- Initial release