Library to use Google's Firebase Realtime Database as a storage mechanism for automated tests and test results.
[1.0.9] - October 18th, 2020 #
- Added optional
FirebaseTestDriverto allow for apps overriding the default device id.
[1.0.8+2] - October 15th, 2020 #
- Fixed inverted logic on golden image cache.
[1.0.8+1] - October 15th, 2020 #
- Fixed golden image id in the
[1.0.8] - October 15th, 2020 #
- Updated to use new id for
GoldenTestImagesprovided from core framework.
[1.0.7] - October 14th, 2020 #
- Added timestamp to
[1.0.6+3] - October 12th, 2020 #
- Added driver name to the object when the driver is connected.
[1.0.6+2] - October 7th, 2020 #
- Removed unnecessary
cryptopackage from explicit dependencies.
[1.0.6+1] - October 6th, 2020 #
- Standardized on a better key for golden images.
[1.0.6] - October 5th, 2020 #
- Have a working receiver of the external test driver using Firebase as the communication channel.
[1.0.5] - October 3rd, 2020 #
- Fixed suite name in test reader.
- Added golden image reader and writer (via Cloud Storage).
- Started prototype for external test driver capabilities.
[1.0.4] - September 24th, 2020 #
- Switched to latest report structure
- Updated to latest framework
- Added clock example
[1.0.3] - September 19th, 2020 #
- Updated with test suites
[1.0.2] - September 14th, 2020 #
- Switched to the common
[1.0.1] - September 14th, 2020 #
- Added logs to
- Added support for variables in steps
[1.0.0+1] - September 13th, 2020 #
- Switched to verified publisher
[1.0.0] - September 13th, 2020 #
- Initial release