Support for using Dart as a custom runtime on Google App Engine Flexible Environment
- Breaking, now using the environment variable
GCLOUD_PROJECTfor project name.
- Breaking, now using
Application Default Credentials
instead of using the environment variable
GCLOUD_KEY. This allows authentication by specifying an exported service account key in
GOOGLE_APPLICATION_CREDENTIALS, or running
gcloud auth application-default loginon your local machine.
0.7.0with breaking changes in datastore keys.
- Handle duplicate
Logging.reportErrorto the `logging interface, for reporting errors to Stackdriver Error Reporting when running in AppEngine.
- Report errors logged through the
Logging.reportError(for reporting to Stackdriver Error Reporting).
- Updated protobuf source files.
- Reduced number of unnecessarily generated protos.
- Update Protobuf to v1.0.0
- Add client library identification header
- Update gRPC version dependency
- Update gRPC API protos
- Instantiate new
DatastoreDBinstances for each request.
- Detect dev mode when running behind a proxy.
- Update the generated protobufs.
- Update to use
- Refactored to use
package:grpcto talk to Logging and Datastore backends.
isCronJonRequestas a helper method for determining if a request originates from the AppEngine cronjob scheduler.
- Removed poorly documented assets support with broken tests.
- Removed memcache as the service was never made it past alpha.
Users of memcache should consider using Cloud Memorystore instead. This comes with a redis interface for which there are multiple packages available on pub. Serving assets is just a matter of sending a file from disk. This is easy to do without the logic that this package used to contain.
- Support latest
- Correct root path for serving assets.
- Support for Dart 2.0 constants and updated gcloud.
- Fix race condition in gRPC client between
- Delay http/2 connection dialer by 20 ms to give client enough time to receive server settings.
- Improve output logging when memcache connections fail.
- Fix Dart 2 runtime issues.
- When logging requests, the
appengine.googleapis.com/trace_idlabel is populated.
When logging, the following
protoPayloadvalues are now populated:
appengine.googleapis.com/instance_namelabel is also populated for all log entries.
traceIdwas also added to the
- Add support for connecting to memcache instance defined by environment
runAppEngineto enable multi-threaded operation with isolates.
- Fix an issue where models with un-indexed list properties could not be committed.
- Be less verbose in request logs printed during local development
Switch from Managed VMs to Flexible environment:
RemoteApiapi (was already deprecated).
- Introduce new GCLOUD_PROJECT and GCLOUD_KEY environment variables.
- Remove STORAGE_SERVICE_ACCOUNT_FILE environment variable.
- To prevent duplicate logging of errors,
runAppEnginewill no longer log request-specific errors on stdout if they got already logged via the request-specific log.
- Work around dev_appserver.py issue (it doesn't drain stdout we therefore avoid printing anything).
- Support the lastest release of
- Improved output of
- Added optional
- Removed the call to
- Widen dependency constraint on
Pass the memcache expiration time to the memcache service. Before the expiration argument to Memcache.set and Memcache.setAll was ignored.
Removed the expiration argument to Memcache.clear. It is not supported by the App Engine memcache API.
- Update dependencies to allow gcloud 0.2.0 with Cloud Pub/Sub support.
- Do not close
registerStorageServicedoes it automatically.
- Correctly handling
- Turn logging of for Level.OFF
- Added adaptor for
- Added workaround for incorrect
requestedUricomming from 'dart:io'.
- Added withAppEngineServices() function which allows running arbitrary code using AppEngine services via a service scope.
- Change the service scope keys keys to non-private symbols.
- Run request handlers inside a service scope
- Insert an authenticated HTTP client into the service scope.
- Insert a
memcacheServiceinto the service scope.
isProductionEnvironmentgetter to client context.
- Make hostnames returned from modules service use -dot- naming to support HTTPS.
- Small bugfix in the lowlevel memcache API implementation.
- Widen googleapis_auth constraint to include version 0.2.0
- Small bugfix in storage API implementation
- respect DART_PUB_SERVE url only in developer mode
- sync db/datastore tests to the ones used in gcloud
- Use datastore/db APIs from package:gcloud
- simplified annotation system
- paging-based query API
- Added module service
- Some bugfixes
- Alpha release