zwave 0.12.0 zwave: ^0.12.0 copied to clipboard
A Dart Library for interacting with Z-Wave devices on Linux.
zwave is a Dart package for interacting with Z-Wave devices.
This Dart package enables interacting with Z-Wave devices on Linux.
This package provides
- a library of Dart classes for interacting with a Z-Wave network
- a Z-Wave check port for checking the connection to the Z-Wave controller
- a Z-Wave packet decoder for decoding and printing Z-Wave packets
- an example using this package
- A Z-Wave Controller such as the Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Z-Stick, Gen5 (ZW090).
Setup your Z-Wave controller with your Z-Wave devices
Activate this zwave package using the pub global command.
pub global activate zwave
- From your application directory (the application that references the zwave package) run the following command to build the native library
pub global run zwave:build_native
- Finally, run the included command line application to ensure that this package is installed correctly and can communicate with your devices using your Z-Wave Controller.
pub global run zwave:zw_check
pub global activate makes the Dart scripts in the zwave/bin directory runnable from the command line. pub global run zwave:build_native runs the zwave/bin/build_native.dart program which in turn calls the build_native script to compile the native libozw_ext.so library for the zwave package.
The example demonstrates how to use this package to build an application for interacting with a Z-Wave network.