youtube_player_flutter: ^8.0.0 copied to clipboard
Flutter plugin for playing or streaming inline YouTube videos using the official iFrame player API. This plugin supports both Android and iOS.
- Null Safety Release
- Updated dependencies
- Revert padding on fullscreen.
- Updated dependencies. Fixes #262
- Added clear error description for 101, 105 and 150 error codes.
- Player switches back to normal mode on system back, if on fullscreen.
thumbnailUrl. Now any widget can be used as thumbnail.
- Fixed issues with progress colors.
- (Fixed) random crashes
- (Fixed) issues with orientation
- (Improvements) Added automatic fullscreen toggle wrt to orientation change
- (Fixed) progress color being ignored #221
- Requires iOS:
--ios-language swift, Xcode version
- Requires Android:
- Removed exported
- Updated webview_media constraint to
- (Fixed) Infinite buffer indicator when
autoplayset to false
- (Fixed) Some videos not playing Issue #119
- (Improvements) Faster initial video loading time
- Shows buffer indicator until video is playable
If you're using
webview_flutter alongside, then remove it from dependencies. The package exports webview on its own.
- (New Feature) Pinch in/out on the player to fit video.
- (Improvements) Video plays in high definition, if supported.
durationto separate YoutubeMetaData class.
- (Fixed) Issue with invalid video id being shown while switching to fullscreen. Issue #118
- (New Feature) Added
- Removed DataConnectionChecker dependency.
endfrom flags as it wasn't functioning anyway.
- (Improvement) Implemented effective dart lints.
- (Improvement) Changed thumbnails to fetch webp format.
- (Fixed) Issue with Live UI Issue #115.
- (Improvement) Smooth fullscreen toggle and crash fix. Issue #46 & Issue #105
- (Fixed) Issue #93.
PlayerState.endedbeing call multiple times. Issue #108
- (Improvement) Exposed
controllerparameter to all widgets. Issue #109. This comes handy when the widgets are to used outside the context of
- (Improvement) UI and performance optimizations.
- From now on,
YoutubePlayerControlleris to be passed to the player explicitly. (See the updated readme)
flagsproperty is moved to
YoutubePlayer. Since flags were only needed for the first time when player initializes.
showVideoProgressIndicatorproperty moved to
- (Fixed) aspect ratio in fullscreen mode.
- (Fixed) sometimes showing up buffering indicator instead of error.
videoIdproperty in YoutubePlayer to
- From now on changing video id must be done using either load() or cue().
- (Fixed) Video playing sound only, on videoId change. Issue #99
- (Improvement) Minor optimizations.
- Example updated with video list.
- (Improvement) Better handling of invalid video id.
- (Improvement) Better video orientation handling.
- (Improvement) Better play/pause handling w/r/t app lifecycle.
- (Fixed) Video pausing after jumping to certain position using progress bar.
- BREAKING Switched back to
- Updated dart docs.
- Everything is modular now. See the docs for details.
- Automatically switches to landscape on fullscreen mode.
- Added proper display of errors and detects internet connection status.
- Workarounds for iOS.
webview_flutteris swapped with
ytview. If you've been using
WebViewwidget, then consider changing import paths to ytview instead.
- Added flags to enable/disable caption and looping.
- Added flags to change caption language, start and end time of video.
YoutubePLayerScaffoldhas been removed.
- Improved Orientations
- BREAKING CHANGES See Migrating to 3.x.x for detail.
- Faster fullscreen toggling.
- Toggles fullscreen on orientation change. Issue #3.
- Option to add own custom thumbnail.
- (Fixed) Video stuck at unknown state Issue #24.
disableDragSeekflags. #27, #29.
- (Fixed) Fullscreen toggle in iOS.
- Minor UI improvements here and there.
actionsproperty, which can be used to add menus in top bar of video. See example for details.
- Added option to hide fullscreen button.
- (Fixed) Current position always showing 00:00 Issue #17
- Updated dart constraint to
- (Fixed) Parsing Exceptions.
- Minor Improvements.
- Built and tested on iOS device.
- Migrated to AndroidX.
- Removed warnings on iOS builds.
- Added Travis CI.
- (Fixed) Error while building for iOS.
- (Fixed) Video pausing on tapped, when controls were hidden.
- Added Download APK badge.
- Initial Release.
- Includes Dart Documentation.
- Includes support for Live Videos.
- Includes fast forward and rewind feature.