vin_decoder 0.1.4+1 vin_decoder: ^0.1.4+1 copied to clipboard
Dart library for working with Vehicle Identification Numbers (VINs) based on ISO 3779:2009 and World Manufacturer Identifiers (WMIs) based on ISO 3780:2009, enriched by NHTSA data.
- Revert null-safety changes from stable release to satisfy SDK constraints
- Support VINs with 2-character manufacturer IDs in their WMI (reported by @huangkaichang, issue #7)
- Fix Uri parsing for NHTSA DB REST API
- Update dependencies
- Switch from 'final' to 'const' for static map initializers
- Add support for VIN generation
- Fix up manufacturer lookup for unknown WMIs
- Extend decoder to optionally query the
NHTSA Vehicle APIto provide make, model, and vehicle type information.
dartdoccomments and documentation
- Restrict the
metapackage version to 1.1.6 to match the Flutter SDK limitations.
- Initial version