video_player_web 2.1.2 video_player_web: ^2.1.2 copied to clipboard
Web platform implementation of video_player.
- Listens to
loadedmetadataas an event that marks that initialization is complete. (Fixes playback in Safari iOS 17).
- Sets the
srcof the underlying video element after every other attribute.
- Ensures that the
autoplayattribute of the underlying video element is set to false.
- Adds web options to customize the control list and context menu display.
- Migrates to
- Updates minimum supported SDK version to Flutter 3.13.0/Dart 3.1.0.
- Adds pub topics to package metadata.
- Updates minimum supported SDK version to Flutter 3.7/Dart 2.19.
- Clarifies explanation of endorsement in README.
- Aligns Dart and Flutter SDK constraints.
- Updates links for the merge of flutter/plugins into flutter/packages.
- Updates minimum Flutter version to 3.0.
- Adds compatibilty with version 6.0 of the platform interface.
- Updates minimum Flutter version to 2.10.
- Updates the
- Information about a common known issue: "Some videos restart when using the seek bar/progress bar/scrubber" (Issue #49630)
- Links to the Autoplay information of all major browsers (Chrome/Edge, Firefox, Safari).
- Improves handling of videos with
- Minor fixes for new analysis options.
- Removes unnecessary imports.
- Fixes library_private_types_in_public_api, sort_child_properties_last and use_key_in_widget_constructors lint warnings.
bufferingstate is only removed when the browser reports enough data has been buffered so that the video can likely play through without stopping (
onCanPlayThrough). Issue #94630.
- Improves testability of the
- Ensures that tests that listen to a Stream fail "fast" (1 second max timeout).
- Internal code cleanup for stricter analysis options.
- Removes dependency on
- Adds compatibility with
video_player_platform_interface5.0, which does not include non-dev test dependencies.
video_player_platform_interface4.2 and opt out of
- Updated installation instructions in README.
- Fix videos not playing in Safari/Chrome on iOS by setting autoplay to false
- Change sizing code of
HtmlElementViewso it works well when slotted.
- Move tests to
exampledirectory, so they run as integration_tests with
- Migrate to null safety.
setMixWithOthers()now is silently ignored instead of throwing an exception.
- Fixed an issue where
isBufferingwas not updating on Web.
- Update Flutter SDK constraint.
undefined_prefixed_name: ignoreanalyzer setting by a
dart:uishim with conditional exports. Issue.
- Added option to set the video playback speed on the video controller.
- Allow users to set the 'muted' attribute on video elements by setting their volume to 0.
- Do not parse URIs on 'network' videos to not break blobs (Safari).
- Remove Android folder from
- Updated video_player_platform_interface, bumped minimum Dart version to 2.1.0.
- Declare API stability and compatibility with
1.0.0(more details at: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/wiki/Package-migration-to-1.0.0).
analysis_options.yamlto the package, so we can ignore
undefined_prefixed_nameerrors. Works around https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/41563.
- Make the pedantic dev_dependency explicit.
- Add a
PlatformExceptionto the player's
eventControllerwhen there's a
videoElement.onError. Fixes https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/48884.
- Handle DomExceptions on videoElement.play() and turn them into
PlatformExceptionas well, so we don't end up with unhandled Futures.
- Update setup instructions in the README.
- Add an android/ folder with no-op implementation to workaround https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/46898.
- Support videos from assets.
- Remove the deprecated
author:field from pubspec.yaml
- Require Flutter SDK 1.10.0 or greater.
- Initial release