usb_serial 0.4.0 usb_serial: ^0.4.0 copied to clipboard
This plugin will allow you to easily use the USB uart hardware based on FTDI or CDC (and more!) protocols.
- Use deviceName (unique and not null) for equal operator and hashCode.
- Implemented v2 Android embedding
- Updated UsbSerial to 6.1.0
- Transaction constructor signature changed to fix issue #39 (see test testTwoTransformersInSequence)
- Addressed issue #46
- Fixed @immutable error
- Merged null safety pull request
- Added interfaceCount
- Added CH340 VID/PID to example xml.
- Added exception catch for Device Create
- Fixed threading issue ( PR10 )
- Fixed 3 dart lint warnings.
- Updated the underlying UsbSerial library to 6.0.6
- Updated the examples
- Added Transformers and Transactions
- Added unit tests
- Changed Java naming, if your compile fails delete the 'build' directory and try again.
- Merged pull request 1: Fix for NoSuchMethodException thrown on api level less than 21 during device enumeration.
- Modified the USB Attached/Detach stream from Stream
- Added ACTION_USB_ATTACHED and ACTION_USB_DETACHED constants to dart interface.
- Fixed crasher when connected or disconnecting a USB device without having a sink attached.
- Initial release, providing easy UART access to Android Flutter apps