tailwind_colors: ^0.2.2 copied to clipboard
Easily use the TailwindCSS color palette in dart. Features both the first TailwindCSS, the TailwindCSS 2.0 and the TailwindUI color palettes.
Dart package exposing Tailwind Colors to be used in flutter in a way similar to the Material colors.
- Add to your
dependencies: tailwind_colors: ^0.2.2
- Get the package via your IDE or via the command line by typing:
$ pub get
- Import the
How to Use #
Tailwind Colors can be created and used in the same way as the usual Material color palette.
// TWColors has shades starting from 100 up to 900 in increment of 100 Color myColor = TWColors.gray.shade100; Color mySecondColor = TWColors.blue.shade900;
This package also features the TailwindUI color palette as well as the Tailwind 2.0 palette which can both be accessed similarly:
Color myTailwindUIColor = TWUIColors.cool_gray.shade50; Color myTailwindTwoColor = TWTwoColors.fuchsia.shade50;
TWUIColors features all the TailwindUI counterparts to the normal Tailwind colors with the addition of:
- The cool_gray color
- An additional shade50 shade
TWTwoColors features the Tailwind 2.0 color palette:
- The palette can be found on the TailwindCSS website
- [ ] Create a parser for tailwind configuration files. Placeholder code can be found here
- [ ] Make it possible to use the color swatch as is. (Like in ThemeData)