A flutter plugin to show Truecaller like overlay window, over all other apps along with callback events.
- Fixed a crash while checking app permissions
- Updated the readme file, as gifs are not displaying on pub packages
- Updated the readme file. Now system alert window is draggable irrespective of it's width
- Fixed a rare crash, while updating system alert window. Now, update window method will consider the given width and height
- Migrated Overlay window to a new service and added notification to prevent it from getting unresponsive during long runtime
- Fixed a rare crash, while updating system alert window
- Added retries for callback events + added logs to identify errors (if any)
- Fixed a rare issue, window is not updating, Removed focus to the window, to allow keyboard interactions behind it
- Fixed a rare issue, callback of button click are not working
- Fixed a rare crash, while opening system alert window
- Fixed a crash, while closing system alert window
- Added logs to debug click call back events.
- Updated readme. Added debug logs to identify the crash while invoking callback.
- Added support for background dispatch of click events. So that the click events are not missed, in case the app is destroyed while displaying the overlay window.
0.2.0 - Breaking Changes #
- Added support for multiple buttons in the footer. Please refer to the updated example
- Fixed the casting issue in onClick callback.
0.1.5 - Breaking Changes #
- Refactored the code and replaced registerCallBack with registerOnClickListener. Please refer to the updated example.
- Now body and footer are optional
- Fixed issue with ButtonPosition.TRAILING alignment
- Fixed issue with bubble configuration on Android Q
- Fixed minimum required API version for bubbles + Optimized the exports of systemAlertWindow models
- Fixed an issue where overlay window is crashing during update overlay window call
- Fixed an issue where multiple overlay windows are creating during update overlay window call
- Fixed overlay window issue with older Android versions
- Fixed a crash with updateSystemWindow method for android 9 and below
- Fixed a bug in closeSystemWindow method
- Improved permissions checking logic
- Added support for updating the system alert window
- Moved bubble notification to foreground service, to allow the bubble to display in all cases
- Fixed the launcher icons of the example
- Added logging + Made minor changes to fix crashes with bubbles
0.1.1 - Breaking Changes #
- Renamed the models to avoid conflicts with the native libraries
- Added support to close the system alert window
- Improved the permissions API to include support for Android 10
- Initial release (Working only for Android)